Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

Share | 

Master Secret on KOTH with 10 minute PT and time of glory in 5 minutes-high sets

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
*7@!<ER*
Noble Knight
Noble Knight

Honourable posting points : 167

PostSubject: Master Secret on KOTH with 10 minute PT and time of glory in 5 minutes-high sets   Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:39 pm

BUILD FOOD FARMING [b]AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE THEN TEMPORARY WORK OFF THOSE ALL IN THE END OF PEACE TIME to be able to train more troops in a short time.

Why should the agricultural food? because to more rapid reproduction, or use a stone mine.
Of course, it only increases the chances to win the comparison of the number of soldiers, if the fight is crap or not dare to confrontation quickly then it is useless.
Remember, 5 minute of glory, more than there is no guarantee.

Sleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Master Secret on KOTH with 10 minute PT and time of glory in 5 minutes-high sets   Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:17 pm

lol...keep using 24 idle peasants ....there's no need of training more peoplel ol
Back to top Go down
*7@!<ER*
Noble Knight
Noble Knight

PostSubject: Re: Master Secret on KOTH with 10 minute PT and time of glory in 5 minutes-high sets   Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:04 pm

FyRe said:
lol...keep using 24 idle peasants ....there's no need of training more peoplel ol

have u ever tried this or not yet? Cool
Ask Jaguar or Iso about my style at begining in attack, easy to take a control enemies barrack in 5 minute wakakakak..

And U are right about no one need of training, because they are lossing their spirit to get completely experience and skill

SO PATHETIC isn't? PROFESIONAL PLAYER? what the heck? all player is noobs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Red Baron
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE

Honourable posting points : 602

PostSubject: Re: Master Secret on KOTH with 10 minute PT and time of glory in 5 minutes-high sets   Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:56 pm

Lol dead game is dead.

*7@!<ER*
Noble Knight
Noble Knight

PostSubject: Re: Master Secret on KOTH with 10 minute PT and time of glory in 5 minutes-high sets   Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:58 pm

Really, Red Baron?
i saw new clans there is keep going appears and exist Shocked

At the end... the let's relieve our clan became the best forever Peace not shit happens

PROVE IT !!! YOU ARE THE LEGEND ..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Master Secret on KOTH with 10 minute PT and time of glory in 5 minutes-high sets   

Back to top Go down

Master Secret on KOTH with 10 minute PT and time of glory in 5 minutes-high sets
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1