Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

Share | 

Me and AkG BEast vs AkG nameless and LI3C pyscho pyschics

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Manunited9210
BANNED ASSHOLE
BANNED ASSHOLE

Honourable posting points : 228

PostSubject: Me and AkG BEast vs AkG nameless and LI3C pyscho pyschics   Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:20 am

The game started off we all had good ecos. We were all arthur 10pt 2v2
Me and beast got a good starr and i go some tiwers and xbows and started pushing nameless back he percied my guys and so i got my merlin and killed quite alot of his army
At this point i had middle and beast almost had the middlE i perpared a dragon and we were going to treb them phscho was going defensive until he pushed beast back. So i came un with a percival and eprcied his merlin and xbow which gave beast a chance to pressure pyscho
I had 3/4 of the battlefield and was pushing nameless back
I hatched a drag and went staight for pyscho's eco and burnt his mines then went for nameless eco and burnt mOst of it. At this point nameless called me a fucking dargomnoob sry for swearing which i could tell he was angry
I looked back to the battlefield and nameless percied my guys again once agin missing my merlin i perpared a drag and burnt nameless eco down.
Beast had 3/4 as pyscho is quite good so i decided to drag pyscho eco and so did bEast so he had to deal with 2 drags
Me and beast were trebbing hard and nameless and ohyscho went defensive with archers in stkne towers ect we were up at their wall so i trebbed somemost of his wall

I got berive the wall guy and 134 maces and made a gap in his wall i was outside his keep ajd h left and so the game froze Sad
We both had a drag and were up a pyschO wall he had a poor def which with both of our attention could take 2mins to desroy

So i am confident we won that game

Well played beast

And gg to pyscho and nameless
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manunited9210
BANNED ASSHOLE
BANNED ASSHOLE

PostSubject: Re: Me and AkG BEast vs AkG nameless and LI3C pyscho pyschics   Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:24 am

I killed nameless what i meant not physcho

Sry about spelling, im posting this on phone

Uaes.t.r.H.H!tman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isolation
Dragon
Dragon

Honourable posting points : 580

PostSubject: Re: Me and AkG BEast vs AkG nameless and LI3C pyscho pyschics   Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:04 am

I heard physco or whatever his name is bashed you 2 times lol

you say hes good I will have to play him might be fun
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z15.invisionfree.com/LoD_SGE/
The Red Baron
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE

Honourable posting points : 602

PostSubject: Re: Me and AkG BEast vs AkG nameless and LI3C pyscho pyschics   Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:56 am

Guys, guys, he's LBC. We don't stand a chance Laughing

Manunited9210
BANNED ASSHOLE
BANNED ASSHOLE

PostSubject: Re: Me and AkG BEast vs AkG nameless and LI3C pyscho pyschics   Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:03 am

Hes good. Im not to sure "bashed"is the word

1st game: hE got a dragon and burnt my eco

2nd game: we were playing 2v2 koth
ME and akg tuba v LI3C jaguar and LI3C pyscho physcis and unfortunately i had to go 10mins into game
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xî†-ßoss
King
King

Honourable posting points : 389

PostSubject: Re: Me and AkG BEast vs AkG nameless and LI3C pyscho pyschics   Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:35 am

guys.. i beat lbc jaguar and lbc phsyco in 2vs2 which in the game i had him pushed to base hitman his defence was just good even though i had 50 trebs trebbing him a dragon merlin and even more x bows! I am beast as most of you know lol i forget beast pw though but i may say now i am lI3C
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manunited9210
BANNED ASSHOLE
BANNED ASSHOLE

PostSubject: Re: Me and AkG BEast vs AkG nameless and LI3C pyscho pyschics   Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:57 am

humm i had tonnes of trebs and more x bow because pyscho was a tricky customer and i said remember in the game"gg beast,good 1v1 and pyscho said i helped
So i must of done something i was trebbing pyschos wall down fast xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jaguar
Gong farmer
Gong farmer

Honourable posting points : 26

PostSubject: Re: Me and AkG BEast vs AkG nameless and LI3C pyscho pyschics   Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:17 am

Yes Beast beat me. But i'm back after a 3 year or more break. Just started back up last week. I will get better over time. Hitman it was a good game when me and psycho 2v2'd you. But we won in the end and were winning even if you wouldn't of left we had you basicaly base captured.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xî†-ßoss
King
King

Honourable posting points : 389

PostSubject: Re: Me and AkG BEast vs AkG nameless and LI3C pyscho pyschics   Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:15 am

Manunited9210 wrote:
humm i had tonnes of trebs and more x bow because pyscho was a tricky customer and i said remember in the game"gg beast,good 1v1 and pyscho said i helped
So i must of done something i was trebbing pyschos wall down fast xD
yes but they guy you where playing was noob. and you need some train when it comes to using dragons lol but yes you played well, and you are better than i when i first started playing i have played maybe five years maybe more lol.... _.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*7@!<ER*
Noble Knight
Noble Knight

Honourable posting points : 167

PostSubject: Re: Me and AkG BEast vs AkG nameless and LI3C pyscho pyschics   Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:12 am

hey .. Boss, I was wondering if you ever use name "Hunter" when playing SHL ? is it true or another person claiming to be yourself ..
Hopefully we can meet in game ... if we are not often use other names so cowardly ...

wakakakakak jocolor

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manunited9210
BANNED ASSHOLE
BANNED ASSHOLE

PostSubject: Re: Me and AkG BEast vs AkG nameless and LI3C pyscho pyschics   Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:41 am

Yeah am bad with dragons see jaguar we lost and you guys played well
@boss my Partner was ok not a pro but not a noob
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me and AkG BEast vs AkG nameless and LI3C pyscho pyschics   

Back to top Go down

Me and AkG BEast vs AkG nameless and LI3C pyscho pyschics
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1