Stronghold-Legends fan board.
 
HomeHome  GalleryGallery  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

Share | 
 

 Whos active

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Manunited9210
BANNED ASSHOLE
BANNED ASSHOLE
avatar

Posts : 193
Honourable posting points : 228
Reputation : -27
Join date : 2011-03-17
Age : 21
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Whos active   Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:04 pm

ive made like 127 posts in like 2 weeks

now that's loyalty and devotion


hitman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ßêåšt
Blademaster
Blademaster
avatar

Posts : 73
Honourable posting points : 82
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-02-09
Age : 21
Location : In some far off militairy base under ground being slapped with ham by prommy and peter pan!

PostSubject: Re: Whos active   Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:44 pm

Manunited9210 wrote:
Lol first of all i said i was automatic to reply to merko on akg forum because he was speaking about me and my other profile hitman was banned so i couldnt reply i already told beast SEVERAL times that im not akg im uaes. Beast also when we were doing a 1v1 beast took out of his king to kill my merlin at start i was looking other way and my crossbowers killed his king. I had no time to move them and then he called me a noob, omg not my fault. I call beast a noob because he says im a noob and i he swears at me


You only tell 1 side of story if you are going to cry or bitch about someone tell the truth!
YOU erm... lightbulbing LIAR!! sry fpr the language guys but just saying i attacked when i had sheild over my lord and get send maces. also ask akg demon he is akg automatic not just automatic AKG automatic and when i ask him why are you akg and uaes he say because i want so rush if you are going to let this faker liar cheater freak be your coleader its all ur choice.


Last edited by ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy on Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : BAD LAUNGAUGE (cant spell))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
avatar

Posts : 1050
Honourable posting points : 219794562
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 19
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Whos active   Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:02 am

taken away the potty mouths, replaced with lightbulb

_________________


Blackarmy reporting for duty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stronghold-legends.users-board.com
Manunited9210
BANNED ASSHOLE
BANNED ASSHOLE
avatar

Posts : 193
Honourable posting points : 228
Reputation : -27
Join date : 2011-03-17
Age : 21
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Whos active   Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:16 am

omg beast, did you not hear what i just sayed.

first of all, i made a complaint on akg website being under the username hitman saying that some akg members where cheating, i am not going to say who and so for some reason they banned me from their website for complaining.i ust wanted a solution. so then merko and ace akg were bitching about me saying i was a noob and i was cocky ;o. first of all, i have never played both of them and yet they make those remarks. so i made up a username akg automatic because hitman was banned to reply to those nasty comments merko and beast and ace were making. i played beast and at the start he took out his king and my archers shoot his king. i was looking no where near that and then i saw his king about to die so i tryed my best to move my guys to prevent his king from dying. his king was killed and then he called me a "noob" omg i wasnt looking and it wasnt my fault. in that game i said that i was akg automatic because to reply to merko. i said several times that i WASN'T in akg and he says "o, i am going to tell uaes about this, hold on a minute, i just says i wasnt akg and still Uaes and he blackmails me.
i am not a cheater i am certainly not a faker or a lier. whenever i see beast he calls me a "noob"

hope this clears it up



p.s from day 1 i asked beast if i could join Uaes, he says maybe then he asks if i had a mouse, i sayed no and he says your a noob you cannot join Uaes because you have no mouse. then i says "fine" not knowing much about Uaes then he says" i will tell Uaes leaders that i am bad. Beast has hated me from day 1.


hitman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manunited9210
BANNED ASSHOLE
BANNED ASSHOLE
avatar

Posts : 193
Honourable posting points : 228
Reputation : -27
Join date : 2011-03-17
Age : 21
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Whos active   Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:18 am

sorry i meant to say that i am bad on the P.S thing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manunited9210
BANNED ASSHOLE
BANNED ASSHOLE
avatar

Posts : 193
Honourable posting points : 228
Reputation : -27
Join date : 2011-03-17
Age : 21
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Whos active   Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:20 am

beast also sayed tonight. oh hey hitman ,noob, are you kicked yet, lol







hitman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Whos active   Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:27 am

mmmh ?.....hitman lol when i was uaes you don't know how much posts i was posting dude ^^----..anyway if you become coleader good for you..i was a coleader too....but ...and listen this thing......when i was uaes i haven't need to become coleader to help Wink.....i was H .......you are H and ?.lol.....you will never do the things that i did ^^.......you don't need to become coleader,leaders lol....and for all .....rushboy lol...when hitman wrote:is time for new leader...you agreed with him....but listen me bro ........tell me why do you need leader to help uaes ???....lol......and wow hitman didn't do anything he is uaes for 1 mounth and cl ?


-----..so moral:
@rushboy:you dont need leader rank to help lol.....
@Hitman: shut the lightblub( ) and help uaes seriously....to get Cl rank i think you must be uaes for idk how many mouth lol......but if the leaders feel you ready it's just stupid


i have an idea why all uaes member don't become leader or coleader ...nice idea not ?...


this way all are happy ^^......


this clan is falling down really bad


Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Whos active   Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:32 am

last thing





YOU DON'T NEED RANKS TO HELP UAES...


and this is just fucking true....who doesn't agree ?
Back to top Go down
Manunited9210
BANNED ASSHOLE
BANNED ASSHOLE
avatar

Posts : 193
Honourable posting points : 228
Reputation : -27
Join date : 2011-03-17
Age : 21
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Whos active   Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:35 am

it isnt just about time and having skype you know rex to get rank, its about williness,respectfullness,willing to train ppl, being a good influence and rolemodel, recruiting ppls if there good, wanting to learn good moves and tips ect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Whos active   Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:37 am

its more importand to recruit........
Back to top Go down
Manunited9210
BANNED ASSHOLE
BANNED ASSHOLE
avatar

Posts : 193
Honourable posting points : 228
Reputation : -27
Join date : 2011-03-17
Age : 21
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Whos active   Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:38 am

hey ReX im not going to argue with you anymore, im just going to leave it like that ive explained myself and what im aiming to do


hitman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Whos active   Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:42 am

it's a game don't cry
Back to top Go down
The Red Baron
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
avatar

Posts : 467
Honourable posting points : 602
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Whos active   Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:30 am

Alright. First off, saying that "king killing" is nooby is probably one of the most ingnorant things I think an SHL player can say. The object of the game is to kill the opponents king or take the keep. Killing the king is actually the main objective, taking the keep is only if you can totally destroy your opponent. If someone uses their king in combat, great. If that person isn't smart enough to protect their king well, sucks for them.

Now that that's out of the way, about the promotions

Yes, there is more to ranking up than just being online and having skype. Pretty much everything hitman said about loyalty, willingness to learn, respectfullness, rolemodel, etc. goes into it. Forum activity and skype are just the bare minimum really.
The thing that makes us different than, say, xt, is that someone can rank up in uaes without being amazing at the game. It generally works that higher ranking members are good players, all uaes players are good players, but the ranks aren't based on who's better than who.

Now, hitman, please, stop accusing people of cheating. Even if you honestly think that they are cheating, it's just bad form. Honestly, there are only so many ways to "cheat" in this game, and most of it involves going against player set rules. In this game, setting rules is ridiculous. People in this game set rules because they can't handle playing the full game. When noobs say "no treb, fly, wwl" it's because they don't know how to beat trebs, fly, or wwl. When "pros" say "no side", its because they don't know how to beat sideing.


As for Rex's "you don't have to have a high rank to help uaes", I absolutely agree. In fact, what makes people get a high rank is when they help at a lower rank. For instance, when I was an H or HL, not entirely sure, I started making those videos down near the bottom of the forum. I asked X for a spot on the forum to put tutorial video's to help new players and stuff, and he made it for me. It was largely because of that, the making of the videos, the encouragement of tutorials and commentary for new players, and the successful moderation of the subforum, that I became a co-leader. So no, you definitely don't need to be a high rank to help out uaes.

Thats all I got for now...
--Baron

_________________
Is this a dagger which i see before me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manunited9210
BANNED ASSHOLE
BANNED ASSHOLE
avatar

Posts : 193
Honourable posting points : 228
Reputation : -27
Join date : 2011-03-17
Age : 21
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Whos active   Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:35 am

Ok baron i take your advice

Thx


Hitman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
avatar

Posts : 1050
Honourable posting points : 219794562
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 19
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Whos active   Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:27 pm

ReX wrote:

@Hitman: shut the lightblub( )

Very Happy

_________________


Blackarmy reporting for duty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stronghold-legends.users-board.com
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
avatar

Posts : 1050
Honourable posting points : 219794562
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 19
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Whos active   Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:29 pm

The Red Baron wrote:
Alright. First off, saying that "king killing" is nooby is probably one of the most ingnorant things I think an SHL player can say. The object of the game is to kill the opponents king or take the keep. Killing the king is actually the main objective, taking the keep is only if you can totally destroy your opponent. If someone uses their king in combat, great. If that person isn't smart enough to protect their king well, sucks for them.

Now that that's out of the way, about the promotions

Yes, there is more to ranking up than just being online and having skype. Pretty much everything hitman said about loyalty, willingness to learn, respectfullness, rolemodel, etc. goes into it. Forum activity and skype are just the bare minimum really.
The thing that makes us different than, say, xt, is that someone can rank up in uaes without being amazing at the game. It generally works that higher ranking members are good players, all uaes players are good players, but the ranks aren't based on who's better than who.

Now, hitman, please, stop accusing people of cheating. Even if you honestly think that they are cheating, it's just bad form. Honestly, there are only so many ways to "cheat" in this game, and most of it involves going against player set rules. In this game, setting rules is ridiculous. People in this game set rules because they can't handle playing the full game. When noobs say "no treb, fly, wwl" it's because they don't know how to beat trebs, fly, or wwl. When "pros" say "no side", its because they don't know how to beat sideing.


As for Rex's "you don't have to have a high rank to help uaes", I absolutely agree. In fact, what makes people get a high rank is when they help at a lower rank. For instance, when I was an H or HL, not entirely sure, I started making those videos down near the bottom of the forum. I asked X for a spot on the forum to put tutorial video's to help new players and stuff, and he made it for me. It was largely because of that, the making of the videos, the encouragement of tutorials and commentary for new players, and the successful moderation of the subforum, that I became a co-leader. So no, you definitely don't need to be a high rank to help out uaes.

Thats all I got for now...
--Baron

when i was a H i help x and mark recruite ! Very Happy

_________________


Blackarmy reporting for duty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stronghold-legends.users-board.com
Manunited9210
BANNED ASSHOLE
BANNED ASSHOLE
avatar

Posts : 193
Honourable posting points : 228
Reputation : -27
Join date : 2011-03-17
Age : 21
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Whos active   Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:41 pm

Thats what im doing too im H and im helping recruit



Hitman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manunited9210
BANNED ASSHOLE
BANNED ASSHOLE
avatar

Posts : 193
Honourable posting points : 228
Reputation : -27
Join date : 2011-03-17
Age : 21
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Whos active   Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:17 pm

And training
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manunited9210
BANNED ASSHOLE
BANNED ASSHOLE
avatar

Posts : 193
Honourable posting points : 228
Reputation : -27
Join date : 2011-03-17
Age : 21
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Whos active   Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:00 pm

SoH players are ok
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Whos active   Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:28 pm

wait..you didn't understand.....H players are okay but that doesn't mean you stay H...

the only thing i am saying is about the post :we need new leaders.....can you say to me what you can't do ?.....you are recruiter and trainer do you want something else ?----,...also if there are new leaders what does this change ?......lol....
Back to top Go down
uaes_ceo™
Blademaster
Blademaster


Posts : 50
Honourable posting points : 38
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Whos active   Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:09 pm

Hey..
First of all, this will be my last post i ever do on the whole forum.
maybe u ask WHY now..

the reason is simple...

What some of you guys do shouldn;t be done in Uaes at all.. Back then, noone ever argued about rangs or how they died in a game... we just had fun together in our games!!! .
Once, uaes was a really great clan, in my point of view the best clan ever existed in shl....
Nowadays it isn;t anymore.. People are different and of course things have changed with the time going by.. There aren;t that many players playing anymore and thus it s just not as much fun anymore..

In my opinion this Ueas Clan isn;t proud to be Uaes anymore, if u know how cool Uaes was once.

I just hope that it will get better in sh3 again, but in shl, as long as Mr.X and others doesn;t rejoin, Uaes is like dead...


Anyway, i hope u enjoy playing shl and maybe we meet again in sh3 under better conditions!!
gratefully for all the fun i had with UAES

Ceo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manunited9210
BANNED ASSHOLE
BANNED ASSHOLE
avatar

Posts : 193
Honourable posting points : 228
Reputation : -27
Join date : 2011-03-17
Age : 21
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Whos active   Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:38 pm

what do you mean ReX??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Red Baron
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
avatar

Posts : 467
Honourable posting points : 602
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Whos active   Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:45 am

uaes_ceo™ wrote:
Hey..
First of all, this will be my last post i ever do on the whole forum.
maybe u ask WHY now..

the reason is simple...

What some of you guys do shouldn;t be done in Uaes at all.. Back then, noone ever argued about rangs or how they died in a game... we just had fun together in our games!!! .
Once, uaes was a really great clan, in my point of view the best clan ever existed in shl....
Nowadays it isn;t anymore.. People are different and of course things have changed with the time going by.. There aren;t that many players playing anymore and thus it s just not as much fun anymore..

In my opinion this Ueas Clan isn;t proud to be Uaes anymore, if u know how cool Uaes was once.

I just hope that it will get better in sh3 again, but in shl, as long as Mr.X and others doesn;t rejoin, Uaes is like dead...


Anyway, i hope u enjoy playing shl and maybe we meet again in sh3 under better conditions!!
gratefully for all the fun i had with UAES

Ceo

I quite agree and trust me, you're not the only one who feels like this.
And we'll miss you (now that your making an offical leave Wink ),
Well played CEO.

_________________
Is this a dagger which i see before me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manunited9210
BANNED ASSHOLE
BANNED ASSHOLE
avatar

Posts : 193
Honourable posting points : 228
Reputation : -27
Join date : 2011-03-17
Age : 21
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Whos active   Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:28 am

I agree
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manunited9210
BANNED ASSHOLE
BANNED ASSHOLE
avatar

Posts : 193
Honourable posting points : 228
Reputation : -27
Join date : 2011-03-17
Age : 21
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Whos active   Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:31 am

I was just saying about new leaders because ppl are inactive




Hitman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Whos active   

Back to top Go down
 
Whos active
Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stronghold-Legends :: Stronghold Legends :: Archieves (old topics)-
Jump to: