Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

Share | 

UAES.HL.REX(FYRE)VS LIT The Unknown :O

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: UAES.HL.REX(FYRE)VS LIT The Unknown :O   Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:52 pm

Map:A Liec map don't remember the name :S
Sets:High setting
Rules:No cows
:no side attacK
Races:Both Arthur
Durin Peace time:

Well,in this match i haven't done the bread eco because there wasn't enough space to built up that eco.

With my eco i ended up with 20k i don't know him but his eco was very good so i think he had more gold than me and i had forgotten to buy bread so he had also more honour than me :S.

End Peace time:
As usual i started with Drag,Parcy and Gawain and i did 20 xbow on 7 towers.
in the start he pushed fast to the middle with maces and he had made a sige cam next to my wall i mean in thi smap you can make siege camp where you want....so he trebbed my wall and my siege camps..
he had siege camps in everywhere lol.
We keep fighting for 10 mins after my drag was ready but my drag survived one sec he had so much xbow in his land so i lost 250 honour fast but i made another drag .....
Seeing that i didn't make any merlin his parcy was pissing me really Wtf because he was shooting down my xbow.

After 30 mins his left side had lots of xbow and he was pushing me really hard and idk how but he had money to make a tower rush with knights and maces under them ...
I started push too and i pushed him back to the middle and starting make also merlin he lost some groups of towers with my merlin --i used my other drag but he was useless too but i made another drag because i like it

I had more towers than him and his left side had a few sets of towers also the other side so i pushed in the end in both sides he had a few sets of towers while i had huge groups in both so to win he tryed king kill with all round table guys + king but totally failed ... I won.

GG unknown you are a beast really .

Uaes win . Twisted Evil

UAES OWN ALL

Last edited by ûƧ.Hl.ReX on Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ßêåšt
Blademaster
Blademaster

Honourable posting points : 82
Location : In some far off militairy base under ground being slapped with ham by prommy and peter pan!

PostSubject: Re: UAES.HL.REX(FYRE)VS LIT The Unknown :O   Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:36 am

gg. i played this guy to xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mↆ }{â®Ð¥
Blademaster
Blademaster

Honourable posting points : 112

PostSubject: Re: UAES.HL.REX(FYRE)VS LIT The Unknown :O   Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:24 pm

who said it that i was iser?Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isolation
Dragon
Dragon

Honourable posting points : 580

PostSubject: Re: UAES.HL.REX(FYRE)VS LIT The Unknown :O   Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:10 am

haha you think he's iser haha hes not iser

where did you pull that idea from
lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z15.invisionfree.com/LoD_SGE/
Mↆ }{â®Ð¥
Blademaster
Blademaster

PostSubject: Re: UAES.HL.REX(FYRE)VS LIT The Unknown :O   Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:32 am

u cant win if u use 3 drags against him and its impossible for you that your merlin rush all of his tower groups

he had you and than u rush him? wtf that cant be! lol! thats very stupid^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: UAES.HL.REX(FYRE)VS LIT The Unknown :O   Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:35 am

Matt if you really did that not only you are a stupid faker but also you were faking iser ..your leader lol....i don't think you are so stupid to do that..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UAES.HL.REX(FYRE)VS LIT The Unknown :O   Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:43 am

Dure did you read the game report i wrote my drag were useless dumbass....
Again....I wrote my merlin with a power killed some sets of towers read it carefully lol

Alright read it carefully again..we pushed both and he had not me dude ..i can make soldiers too matt not only him O.o..

Nope that's not stupid your stupid saying you were Iser lool xD-

MMh i think he was really good and i know your style game...just defense lol

I understood why you wrote that post because you wanna defend your leader and that's good but don't write stupid things...should i post screenshoot lol ?^

Have fun Matt

Love Rex Wink
Back to top Go down
Isolation
Dragon
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: UAES.HL.REX(FYRE)VS LIT The Unknown :O   Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:57 am

ûƧ.Hl.ReX wrote:
Matt if you really did that not only you are a stupid faker but also you were faking iser ..your leader lol....i don't think you are so stupid to do that..

ûƧ.Hl.ReX wrote:
Dure did you read the game report i wrote my drag were useless dumbass....
Again....I wrote my merlin with a power killed some sets of towers read it carefully lol

Alright read it carefully again..we pushed both and he had not me dude ..i can make soldiers too matt not only him O.o..

Nope that's not stupid your stupid saying you were Iser lool xD-

MMh i think he was really good and i know your style game...just defense lol

I understood why you wrote that post because you wanna defend your leader and that's good but don't write stupid things...should i post screenshoot lol ?^

Have fun Matt

Love Rex Wink

fyre plz don't begain this fighting with matt

HE IS NOT ISER OR MATT sry but its true, I talked with him
he was not iser I dont understand where you got he was iser its all right if you made a mistake fyre by thinking it was iser but it was not him, the guy told me who he really was.. he is lit but he is one of my best lit friends and have known him for years..

hes not iser, I would tell you but he told me not to tell
Back to top Go down
Isolation
Dragon
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: UAES.HL.REX(FYRE)VS LIT The Unknown :O   Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:02 am

ûƧ.Hl.ReX wrote:
stupid faker but also you were faking iser

fyre fyre fyre fyre why do you have to say things you dont know buddy it only makes you look bad when you find out the true he was not faking iser and he was not even iser like my last post said so plz dont call my buddy matt a faker.... come on fyre you know he doesn't like you and you dont like him dont make things shittyer (is that a word) between you and matt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UAES.HL.REX(FYRE)VS LIT The Unknown :O   Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:07 am

lol if you right Lit clan can fake their leader nice..

no offense ...
Back to top Go down
Isolation
Dragon
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: UAES.HL.REX(FYRE)VS LIT The Unknown :O   Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:09 am

ûƧ.Hl.ReX wrote:
lol if you right Lit clan can fake their leader nice..

no offense ...

fyre plz stop this, your not going to get any where with matt or any lits
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UAES.HL.REX(FYRE)VS LIT The Unknown :O   Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:12 am

ye just drinking some coke and eating some pizzas ..pizzas can feel you happy if you eat it with a nice coke...ok ^^ i will call the report as rex vs the lit unknown
Back to top Go down
Isolation
Dragon
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: UAES.HL.REX(FYRE)VS LIT The Unknown :O   Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:14 am

ûƧ.Hl.ReX wrote:
ye just drinking some coke and eating some pizzas ..pizzas can feel you happy if you eat it with a nice coke...ok ^^ i will call the report as rex vs the lit unknown

if I could I would vote that post up

yes and watch ur teeth that coke has over 30 grams of suger lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UAES.HL.REX(FYRE)VS LIT The Unknown :O   Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:22 am

ya but it fell you happy drinking with santa some coke Sad my dream
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UAES.HL.REX(FYRE)VS LIT The Unknown :O   Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:23 am

look my signatutre Cocaola Time that's because im drunk drinking tons coke
Back to top Go down
Isolation
Dragon
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: UAES.HL.REX(FYRE)VS LIT The Unknown :O   Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:24 am

I can tell you like coke Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UAES.HL.REX(FYRE)VS LIT The Unknown :O   Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:32 am

look my avatar
Back to top Go down
Mↆ }{â®Ð¥
Blademaster
Blademaster

PostSubject: Re: UAES.HL.REX(FYRE)VS LIT The Unknown :O   Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:26 am

1. iser isnt the leader
2.fly is the leader
3.iam the co leader
4.you wouldnt beat me arthur
5.isers king kills never fail!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: UAES.HL.REX(FYRE)VS LIT The Unknown :O   Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:34 pm

mmhh? you are not so strong maybe you forget our matches on koth mmh ? won all times ...just deathmactch you are good in defense dude...
isers king fail if ou have pacy's power ready dude -
if you are the coleader congraz xDDDD
Back to top Go down
Isolation
Dragon
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: UAES.HL.REX(FYRE)VS LIT The Unknown :O   Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:45 pm

guys for the last time he was not iser and matt clame down if you could read you could see fyre said he made a mistake so take some time and read
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UAES.HL.REX(FYRE)VS LIT The Unknown :O   Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:17 pm

i don't think it's a mystake
Back to top Go down
ßêåšt
Blademaster
Blademaster

Honourable posting points : 82
Location : In some far off militairy base under ground being slapped with ham by prommy and peter pan!

PostSubject: Re: UAES.HL.REX(FYRE)VS LIT The Unknown :O   Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:38 am

Mↆ }{â®Ð¥ wrote:
1. iser isnt the leader
2.fly is the leader
3.iam the co leader
4.you wouldnt beat me arthur
5.isers king kills never fail!
matt i beat u in arti easily so if the you wouldnt beat me in artu refers to u it os a lie..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UAES.HL.REX(FYRE)VS LIT The Unknown :O   

Back to top Go down

UAES.HL.REX(FYRE)VS LIT The Unknown :O
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1