Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

Share | 

ÛÆŠ~H~FŸRË VS FAKER

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: ÛÆŠ~H~FŸRË VS FAKER   Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:31 pm

While i was in lobby,a guy has joined the lobby with the name faker and asked a 1v1 so i said:i wanna play.
Map:GG 1v1 (omg we played in this map really)
Race: Both Arthur
Setts: High Setting

I did the bread eco ( now this is my fixed eco),i didn't watch what eco he did but i think the normal eco.
I ended up with 18 k (buying each weapon at 25) and i belive he had 20-21k.
My defense was very simple while he did the "LBC DEFENSE" as he said and really his deff was very good (now i will copy him thanks guy Very Happy)...i forget to' say the watchers were: DS DAn and DS5 Laura (Ds is a new italian clan and they Are much better than GG,fes,FLY....however the map was very large so if you get pinned by your enemy you can defend for a bit.

Peace time end.
- This mach dured for about 10 minutes and this guy was a rusher so he sent fast some set towers to' my barrack but with my gawain i shielded my xbow and sent 20 maces and his xbows were easy target brcause if they stay My maces will destroy all his towers with up xbows and if they move they will be' shot by my xbows.
So all his towers didn't had any xbow in the left side.
In the right side he had a few towers group.
And i think someone crashed the game or i don't remember..
However we played after 2v2...faker with silent vs me and Dan(this guy is not very good..)
so i had to' help me him sometimes..moral: they pinned us. quickly..
And they were Matt and Pharazon..faker=Matt hardy..Silent= Pharazon.

So in the first match i was pinning matt but i must to' say with his defense i couldn't win( good Matt and his defense..i played sometimes matt and never win because always he make a great defense..maybe i won only 1 match ...but because he was defending and so i killed his king).
GG both the matches ( 1v1 and 2v2)....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ÛÆŠ~H~FŸRË VS FAKER   Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:38 pm

This is a True match lolxD
Back to top Go down
Mↆ }{â®Ð¥
Blademaster
Blademaster

Honourable posting points : 112

PostSubject: Re: ÛÆŠ~H~FŸRË VS FAKER   Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:56 pm

gg^^
Back to top Go down