Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

Share | 

Post here evil's tips and how many xbow,cats and towers that you do.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Post here evil's tips and how many xbow,cats and towers that you do.   Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:33 am

Well,i will start for first,in evil i use of course cat game because stakes with a hit can with easy destriy your towers.however usually i make 12 xbow,8cats,3towers and 3 stakes (if i wrong tell me i need your opinion Wink ) .......usually evil is for koth(some players play koth just in 7xt marine map) so if you Are playing i personally Belive better to use 24 people not for the stone but for the hops and when the peace time is over you just delete them. In the start i send always my 12 xbow,8 towers,3cats and the stakes to' the middle and the other soldiers to' the enemy barrack..IMPORTANT!...use your sorcerer power on the other sorc you can use also him on enemy soldiers but just if you can destroy a big part of the enemy's army. A big tip is when your sorcerer is going to charge send 1,2 bats to the enemy sorcerer in this way when it is fall over you can use your power on it easily Very Happy and after delete him and do the trick again the important thing is dont use so mach bats for nothing....the secret in my opinion is to' use the power of your sorcerer only on the enemy sorcerer ...this is my point of view....

Back to top Go down
The Red Baron
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE

Honourable posting points : 602

PostSubject: Re: Post here evil's tips and how many xbow,cats and towers that you do.   Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:45 am

I use like 15-20 xbows and 6-10 cats. It's slower but more powerful. Evil game is really controlled by the sorcerer. Whoever can kill the enemy sorc will win.

PostSubject: Re: Post here evil's tips and how many xbow,cats and towers that you do.   Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:48 am

Another importan thing In evil:don't fuck up stakes !!!!!!!!they Are fucking important to' kill the enemy sorc and with a hit bye bye towers,cats etc...mmh baron don't yiu use any towers???they Are important too because when with stakes you destroy towers and cats you can put on the towers your xbow and they will kill alot of the enemy'soldiers without cover Very Happy another IMPORTANT trick is put on at least 5towers 12 or 15 archer and send them to' the enemy land so if the enemy sorcerer is coming without cover he will be' killed Very Happy .....other important point: don't do little groups of xbow with towers and cats because you Are helping you're helping your enemy to' fuck you up.@Baron:yea but sometimes change and with it i mean don't always 15-20 xbow but Also 12-13-14 xbow..if make this correctly you will be' much speddy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post here evil's tips and how many xbow,cats and towers that you do.   Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:00 am

The Red Baron wrote:
Evil game is really controlled by the sorcerer. Whoever can kill the enemy sorc will win.
. Yea recently i tryed to use his power on enemy'soldiers and if i can also on the sorcerer....FUCKING STUPID.....i repeat again use your sorc power on soldiers just if you have the opportunity to' kill alot of *blabla*......So the Moral is:use your sorcerer as a bit of a flirt and you will lose...use your sorcerer good and you will win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post here evil's tips and how many xbow,cats and towers that you do.   Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:54 pm

Another point: remember a sorcerer can fuck with a power your whole army so spread always it and in my opinion is better to' use your soldiers,towers and cats in Open formation because in irregular formation the sorc can fuck with easy you b/c with a power he can destroy so much groups and line formation idk b/c i never tryed it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post here evil's tips and how many xbow,cats and towers that you do.   Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:05 pm

C'mon guys write here your strategy and your points of view Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pø§êïÐøñ
Archer
Archer

Honourable posting points : 22

PostSubject: Re: Post here evil's tips and how many xbow,cats and towers that you do.   Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:14 am

Mmmmh... It's cool ! Very Happy

But me I play with 8 or 9 cats and 10 or 15 bow !

I begin with 10 and I finish with 15 !

I begin with archers and the bows come in foront of the archers Very Happy

but The sorcer controlle the game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Post here evil's tips and how many xbow,cats and towers that you do.   Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:10 pm

Try also:
12 xbow
6cats
2-3 towers
3 stakes
Back to top Go down
Pø§êïÐøñ
Archer
Archer

Honourable posting points : 22

PostSubject: Re: Post here evil's tips and how many xbow,cats and towers that you do.   Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:35 pm

3 stakes is good ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Post here evil's tips and how many xbow,cats and towers that you do.   Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:12 pm

Ye but they Are also much expansive lol
Back to top Go down
ßêåšt
Blademaster
Blademaster

Honourable posting points : 82
Location : In some far off militairy base under ground being slapped with ham by prommy and peter pan!

PostSubject: Re: Post here evil's tips and how many xbow,cats and towers that you do.   Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:06 pm

ok here is what i do in evil. at beggining make sorc. and 6 bats make 2-3 towers

and 4-6 cats and 2 stakes to each sett with 12 x bows. after you do that send the x bows

somewhere i say either build them up or rush them depends on what kind of player you are

after you make the 12 x bows 2 stakes and cats send a bat to push there sorc into a wall

(if it is dm) if it is koth no base then simply wait then once they get out of base try and sett

it up so the sorc will run into a wall or something but only look at there base when you have

ppl loading. the key to evil is ALWAYS KEEP BUILDING! Twisted Evil

then build another sett after you see where there ppl are goig use stakes to kill there towers

and have a gg and show some uaes pride xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Post here evil's tips and how many xbow,cats and towers that you do.   Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:49 pm

if you're fist enough in evil luffy end up withh 27 k and in arthur with 23 k .my fraps recorded his eco and in arthur i get 22.5 k in Deathmach,23 k in koth(with 8 stone and not 24 hops or such,stone is faster than all ),in evil :deathmach:26k,koth:27k but you must be really crazy placing all in one sec Wink
Back to top Go down
The Red Baron
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE

Honourable posting points : 602

PostSubject: Re: Post here evil's tips and how many xbow,cats and towers that you do.   Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:20 am

ûƧ-H£-F¥RË wrote:
if you're fist enough in evil luffy end up withh 27 k and in arthur with 23 k .my fraps recorded his eco and in arthur i get 22.5 k in Deathmach,23 k in koth(with 8 stone and not 24 hops or such,stone is faster than all ),in evil :deathmach:26k,koth:27k but you must be really crazy placing all in one sec Wink

Luffy is a deity when it comes to evil.

ßêåšt
Blademaster
Blademaster

Location : In some far off militairy base under ground being slapped with ham by prommy and peter pan!

PostSubject: Re: Post here evil's tips and how many xbow,cats and towers that you do.   Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:57 am

in my post i forgot to mention by archers and send them up in the open towers xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE

Honourable posting points : 219794562

PostSubject: Re: Post here evil's tips and how many xbow,cats and towers that you do.   Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:16 pm

ûƧ-ßêåšt wrote:
in my post i forgot to mention by archers and send them up in the open towers xD

only do that if ur vsing arther or not at all. i dont much when i play.

If you have them at the barracks then ya can put them in the tower but watch out for ballistas and stakes

Blackarmy reporting for duty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stronghold-legends.users-board.com
ßêåšt
Blademaster
Blademaster

PostSubject: Re: Post here evil's tips and how many xbow,cats and towers that you do.   Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:44 am

they are still very useful bc most the ppl you play wont start fireing the stakes bc they wont think about it thats why you msut try it before u jump to conclusions like that xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Post here evil's tips and how many xbow,cats and towers that you do.   Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:08 pm

ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy wrote:
ûƧ-ßêåšt wrote:

only do that if ur vsing arther or not at all. i dont much when i play.

If you have them at the barracks then ya can put them in the tower but watch out for ballistas and stakes

Agreed
Back to top Go down
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE

Honourable posting points : 219794562

PostSubject: Re: Post here evil's tips and how many xbow,cats and towers that you do.   Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:42 pm

ûƧ-ßêåšt wrote:
they are still very useful bc most the ppl you play wont start fireing the stakes bc they wont think about it thats why you msut try it before u jump to conclusions like that xD

most of the time i use stakes. unless its a no stake game which is rare

Blackarmy reporting for duty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stronghold-legends.users-board.com
ßêåšt
Blademaster
Blademaster

PostSubject: Re: Post here evil's tips and how many xbow,cats and towers that you do.   Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:12 am

well stakes are key if you dont have stakes enemy rape you by sending sorc in tower
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Post here evil's tips and how many xbow,cats and towers that you do.   Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:20 pm

Agree 100% with Beast but you can send also bats to his sorc
Back to top Go down
ßêåšt
Blademaster
Blademaster

PostSubject: Re: Post here evil's tips and how many xbow,cats and towers that you do.   Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:03 am

which is easyier to stop there sorc u must use maces or maybe wolf launchers. they are very useful but also stake even when there is no sorc to stake stake the tower! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post here evil's tips and how many xbow,cats and towers that you do.   

Back to top Go down

Post here evil's tips and how many xbow,cats and towers that you do.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1