Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

Share | 

Xt Clan Member List

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Isolation
Dragon
Dragon

Honourable posting points : 580

PostSubject: Xt Clan Member List   Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:44 am

Leaders:
Xi† TuDominant-mason
Xi† Holly

Coleaders:
Xi† Isolation
Xi† Kronik

Xi†:
Xi† Santi
Xi† Slayer
Xi† Boss
Xi† Best
Xi† Socio/Tit
Xi† Merlin
Xi† Devil/Demon

7׆:
7׆ GoldKing
7׆ Venom
7׆ Trojan
7׆ MoMo

3׆:
3׆ Luckyboy
3׆ Painkiller
3׆ Ursoleo
3׆ DNA
3׆ Cookies

Promoted Within A Week: (red)

Members that have left within a week....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z15.invisionfree.com/LoD_SGE/
Xî†-ßoss
King
King

Honourable posting points : 389

PostSubject: Re: Xt Clan Member List   Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:33 am

Xit Isolation wrote:
Leaders:
Xi† TuDominant-mason
Xi† Holly

Coleaders:
Xi† Isolation
Xi† Kronik

Xi†:
Xi† Santi
Xi† Slayer
Xi† Boss
Xi† Best
Xi† Socio/Tit
Xi† Merlin
Xi† Devil/Demon

7׆:
7׆ GoldKing
7׆ Venom
7׆ Trojan
7׆ MoMo

3׆:
3׆ Luckyboy
3׆ Painkiller
3׆ Ursoleo
3׆ DNA
3׆ Cookies

Promoted Within A Week: (red)

Members that have left within a week....
You say members that have left withing a week.... and then nothing is that the members who have left lol i do not think so xD please list thoughs to iso, also you need all of them

to make an account on our website
www.xitclan.forumotion.com xD make an account and i will let u in
!
also i havent seen any 3x† well i guess that is odd and what is with the business of rush, and red baron ? are they in or not Very Happy this is what the people want!!

Give the people what they need xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-RusHBoy-
Dragon
Dragon

Honourable posting points : 584

PostSubject: Re: Xt Clan Member List   Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:47 am

First of all there are numbers of things that keep me from withholding my decision, but do not worry I will have a answer by Saturday or earlier.

*One reason I havn't made my decision is uaes hasn't approved my recuiting status so i can atleast help or maybe recruit uaes become big and uaes has really changed in the way of communication. Its really boring having a small clan, I like to add more life to it, diversity if you will.

*Second Xit needs to improve in organization, communication, annoucements and in the layout of how Xit works, but I may seem to help if I join. It is mainly get everyone involved as in posting in the forum.

*Third I felt really challenged when iso said that "Xit is better and will be better in the numbers of majority and in skill." So this really compelled my decision.

*Fourth like stated above uaes has no communication, no leaders, no announcements, no promotions, and soon all that will be dead if noone acts. When no group of sheep have no sherperd they will be lost, mislead, or maybe starve to death.

My goal is personally to help build a stronger, competitive shl community clan wise or players wise. I really want to build a system of friendly competitiveness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Xt Clan Member List   Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:21 pm

-RusHBoy- wrote:
First of all there are numbers of things that keep me from withholding my decision, but do not worry I will have a answer by Saturday or earlier.

*One reason I havn't made my decision is uaes hasn't approved my recuiting status so i can atleast help or maybe recruit uaes become big and uaes has really changed in the way of communication. Its really boring having a small clan, I like to add more life to it, diversity if you will.

*Second Xit needs to improve in organization, communication, annoucements and in the layout of how Xit works, but I may seem to help if I join. It is mainly get everyone involved as in posting in the forum.

*Third I felt really challenged when iso said that "Xit is better and will be better in the numbers of majority and in skill." So this really compelled my decision.

*Fourth like stated above uaes has no communication, no leaders, no announcements, no promotions, and soon all that will be dead if noone acts. When no group of sheep have no sherperd they will be lost, mislead, or maybe starve to death.

My goal is personally to help build a stronger, competitive shl community clan wise or players wise. I really want to build a system of friendly competitiveness.

i agree with rushy 100% we should have more members to join uaes but on shl there aren't uaes leaders but also if for now we are a small clan we are the best whatever . Laughing (******** nothing xD jocolor geek alien )

Last edited by ûae§ +F¥RË+ on Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xî†-ßoss
King
King

PostSubject: Re: Xt Clan Member List   Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:25 pm

all that rush says is true but he did not say all, for example is it normal to see

Kala, Red Baron, Blacky, hellboy or even mr.x on shl? NO! that is uaes problem they sit at

website and forget the whole meaning of being in a clan make bigger and play lots. but do

uaes leaders play lots no maybe one game a month mr.x (never) heheh
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Xt Clan Member List   Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:30 pm

we have regular meeting with leaders on skype (also Mr.x )...and black can't come on shl because he lost the disk.
Back to top Go down
Isolation
Dragon
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Xt Clan Member List   Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:43 pm

[/quote]

i agree with rushy 100% we should have more members to join uaes but on shl there aren't uaes leaders but also if for now we are a small clan we are the best whatever . Laughing (c'mon iso answer)[/quote]

I will respond to rush first then I will get to fyre

rush I respect you dission 100% take as long as you need 3xt has been on I just let 1 in yesterday sometimes you have to go late at night I have seen pain killer. holly is working on letting more in etc. and like I say take as long as you want

that post got you this 1

ok fyre now its your turn I have been nice to you since the xt member list and you have been taunting me on shl and on site now I have a life unlike you retarded little 10 year. you suck at the game. to be your just a retared little bug that flys around like a an idiot and gets steped on. I know many people dont like me but you should see how many people hate you holly hates you and he just met you. so why dont you lay off bro. hmm what else. o yes and your a ittialn ur fat I bet and stuff your self with pizza and pasta. then you go and ur like hmm I think I want to dance and I found you on youtube fyre your a bigger idiot then I thought pretenteding to do start wars omg your a retard

fyre no one cares about ur meeting theres no point you musted be upsested with ur game. and one more thing if your going to talk shit about me boss and holly in the lobby speak english so we know what ur saying. omg I have a lot more I cant stand you and I have more I just dont want to make this a paper
Back to top Go down
elec
Archer
Archer

Honourable posting points : 63

PostSubject: Re: Xt Clan Member List   Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:37 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xî†-ßoss
King
King

PostSubject: Re: Xt Clan Member List   Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:16 pm

hehe he hasnt responded also fyre i support iso with this fully, if you wanna make fun of us

how bout you do it after we beat your ass in game, o yes i forgot every time i ask you to

play you have to go, Sad... also fyre when you wanna talk bad about me iso or holly how bout instead of that you think of stuffing your mouth with pizza

and then playing around of STARWARS!! Who will win the next battle ? Fyre vs Fyre ahhhh he punched me o crap he cut my leg off ahhh! so fyre if you

decide to respond to this then you are a real jedi master!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Xt Clan Member List   Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:08 am

Iso shut up child and let's play a 1 v 1 arthur.boss shut up you. and i was friendly with Holly also him but later he says me:fuck off noob so i have not understand if all xt guys are stupid like you iso and not don't piss me.....your videos make me laugh so thz .
and i'm not fat xDDDD so iso go far away. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Isolation
Dragon
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Xt Clan Member List   Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:24 am

fyre if you did not make that one post "iso respond to this" we would never be here I said sry but u drag it on so why do u get mad when I reply back? this can end just dont push it on and make all this bigger then it has to be
Back to top Go down
Xî†-ßoss
King
King

PostSubject: Re: Xt Clan Member List   Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:48 am

that is end for iso i still got some of the force inside me Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Xt Clan Member List   Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:30 pm

iso you're pretty child it was a joke.

Devil
Back to top Go down
ANES
Valkery
Valkery

Honourable posting points : 230

PostSubject: Re: Xt Clan Member List   Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:00 pm

I think we have to conclude these discussions and we must play a 2v2 with all race...iso and boss vs 2 player italian..becouse u so say so "stupid italian"!!!! so iso are u scarred???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE

Honourable posting points : 219794562

PostSubject: Re: Xt Clan Member List   Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:16 pm

so iso.. we meet again but you forgot im the admin not you .. - 3 day ban

Blackarmy reporting for duty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stronghold-legends.users-board.com

PostSubject: Re: Xt Clan Member List   Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:42 pm

ANES wrote:
I think we have to conclude these discussions and we must play a 2v2 with all race...iso and boss vs 2 player italian..becouse u so say so "stupid italian"!!!! so iso are u scarred???

STOP TALKING,ISO 1 V 1 or 2 V 2 !

I HOPE 1 V 1 ARTHUR

p.s ISO RESPOND JUST : I WANT 1 V 1/2v2.
Back to top Go down
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE

Honourable posting points : 219794562

PostSubject: Re: Xt Clan Member List   Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:56 pm

lol hes banned he cant reply untill 3 days

Blackarmy reporting for duty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stronghold-legends.users-board.com

PostSubject: Re: Xt Clan Member List   Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:57 pm

i'll ask him on shl.xD
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere

Honourable posting points : 1430

PostSubject: Re: Xt Clan Member List   Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:50 pm

ûae§ +F¥RË+ wrote:
i'll ask him on shl.xD

Alright this is getting tirefull.

Wanna set a few things straight here.

1st the important stuff.

Agree with what your saying rush, but the choice is yours. IF you want to build up uaes as a recruiter just sent a pm to one of the uaes leaders. I know anes is a recruiter also so personally see no reason why not. If however your choice is to leave uaes for xt... i would feel bad for it but it's your choice to make, not mine.

Secondly but probably the least interesting part flaming on these forums.

Fyre, Anes,army and i think anyone who is involved with this on the uaes side, some remarks are provokes. If i see them again i will ban even uaes members.

That being said, Iso one more of your kind of "jokes" involving making other people look stupid (example fyre and jerry) Will result in a permanent ban. If you disagree with this your happy to leave to your own forum. Getting tired of seeing your names pop up with hating posts.

This is a uaes forum and if you disagree with our ways you can say so in a normal matter, but don't think flaming uaes on our forum will be tolerated.

»M®️.X«

ûƧ »M®️.X« Proud ûƧ 4 life... Respect people
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Xt Clan Member List   Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:55 pm

Mr.X_1990 wrote:
ûae§ +F¥RË+ wrote:
i'll ask him on shl.xD

1st the important stuff.

Agree with what your saying rush, but the choice is yours. IF you want to build up uaes as a recruiter just sent a pm to one of the uaes leaders. I know anes is a recruiter also so personally see no reason why not. If however your choice is to leave uaes for xt... i would feel bad for it but it's your choice to make, not mine.

Fyre, Anes,army and i think anyone who is involved with this on the uaes side, some remarks are provokes. If i see them again i will ban even uaes members.

That being said, Iso one more of your kind of "jokes" involving making other people look stupid (example fyre and jerry) Will result in a permanent ban. If you disagree with this your happy to leave to your own forum. Getting tired of seeing your names pop up with hating posts.

This is a uaes forum and if you disagree with our ways you can say so in a normal matter, but don't think flaming uaes on our forum will be tolerated.

Maybe also my joke "c'mon iso answer" wasn't a good remark so i say sorry but yea iso you're jokes are very ...... jocolor jocolor

Last edited by ûae§ +F¥RË+ on Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xt Clan Member List   Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:58 pm

ûae§ +F¥RË+ wrote:
-RusHBoy- wrote:

i agree with rushy 100% we should have more members to join uaes but on shl there aren't uaes leaders but also if for now we are a small clan we are the best whatever . Laughing (******** nothing xD jocolor geek alien )

Edited the post Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ANES
Valkery
Valkery

PostSubject: Re: Xt Clan Member List   Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:32 pm

Mr.X_1990 wrote:
ûae§ +F¥RË+ wrote:
i'll ask him on shl.xD

1st the important stuff.

nice... i m agree...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Red Baron
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE

Honourable posting points : 602

PostSubject: Re: Xt Clan Member List   Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:29 am

Just for your information, I've been on SHL petty frequently, and there are no US players. The US scene is virtually non existant. I haven't been on in a week (computer's fried), so maybe that's changed, but I doubt it. There aren't enough US players for there to be a competitive scene. And let's face it, SHL clans aren't about competitive clan play. I mean, we can only fit 4 guys in a server anyway. SHL clans are about a community, and if there was a US community, there would be US clans.

And I'm certainly not inactive. shoot me a pm, see how fast I respond.

ANES
Valkery
Valkery

PostSubject: Re: Xt Clan Member List   Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:41 am

The Red Baron wrote:
Just for your information, I've been on SHL petty frequently, and there are no US players. The US scene is virtually non existant. I haven't been on in a week (computer's fried), so maybe that's changed, but I doubt it. There aren't enough US players for there to be a competitive scene. And let's face it, SHL clans aren't about competitive clan play. I mean, we can only fit 4 guys in a server anyway. SHL clans are about a community, and if there was a US community, there would be US clans.

And I'm certainly not inactive. shoot me a pm, see how fast I respond.

i dont understand.... are u uaes or xit?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Red Baron
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE

Honourable posting points : 602

PostSubject: Re: Xt Clan Member List   Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:46 am

Iso wrote:
baron said he might join xt because he said he has been uaes for a long time and he might want to finish sh3 with a new clan he is pennding

I said nothing of the kind. I'd appreciate it iso/techno/extreme/digital pc/penguin warrior/quantum, If you'd not put words into my mouth.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xt Clan Member List   

Back to top Go down

Xt Clan Member List
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next