Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

Share | 

Matt Hardy vs Rising ICE DM

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mↆ }{â®Ð¥
Blademaster
Blademaster

Honourable posting points : 112

PostSubject: Matt Hardy vs Rising ICE DM   Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:06 pm

We play on foe 1on1 map both were good. We both have big tower who rise take harpoons on it but i forgot the happons but it wasnt bad Wink. We start good and i capture the middle...his iq do a special on my group and my on his. So both iqs were on the other barracks^^. Now i shoot his iq down with my ballistas and he me 2. I killed his iq with maces. After he capture the middle but i get thie middle back and build there 2-3 camps. So i hold the middle but i cant push him and he cant push me. I had got the hang of his iq because he didn't use it very well..but he have always more groups than me so it was a draw for 10min or more. I had make a dragon in the middle of the game..we had both about 1500 hnr because we use only iq xD. as my drag was rdy i build a 2 giants and 4 ice bears who attack this..So i dont see that 3 other giants attack his wall and destroy him now i make a drag and freeze his king who stand behind...and egt my giants and they killed him. It was a gg the best in the last weeks i had Smile so gg rise Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Matt Hardy vs Rising ICE DM
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1