Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

Share | 

TRAINING MATCH: ûƧ† ßount¥ vs FCûƧ Ar†u

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
»..ßount¥..«
Archangel
Archangel

Honourable posting points : 1044

PostSubject: TRAINING MATCH: ûƧ† ßount¥ vs FCûƧ Ar†u   Fri May 21, 2010 10:49 pm

This is a training match...i can say artu have done a lot of progress but he need to watch his videos and find his and mine (purpose made[maybe no xD]) mistakes for do a try and push me back...now i ask to all uaes members in training to find all my mistakes in this match and write it here (pls pro player cannot post). This can improve your attack move and find a way for fight and defence better... than , the video ^^
gg gl and hf whit this ^^

that shit eco is ok only for this match ^^

Last edited by »..ßount¥..« on Sun May 23, 2010 12:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ICEBERG
Blademaster
Blademaster

Honourable posting points : 101

PostSubject: Re: TRAINING MATCH: ûƧ† ßount¥ vs FCûƧ Ar†u   Sat May 22, 2010 12:58 am

One thing I've noticed you do that I believe is bad Smile
I personally think that building round table first is best combat start, because the sooner you can use your perci, the better the chance you have to killing your enemys merlin stil at his base with xbowx. Same with merlin, most pros don't build round table as start and this can result in me merlin specing my enemy before their perci charge is even activated. This can be lead to a great start and most of times, a victory Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-RusHBoy-
Dragon
Dragon

Honourable posting points : 584

PostSubject: Re: TRAINING MATCH: ûƧ† ßount¥ vs FCûƧ Ar†u   Sat May 22, 2010 2:31 am

very well said iceberg but I have a different approach not so much tho. Anyways it seems that bounty is better in koth evil as i seen from 2 videos and this one but once again i can be wrong so correct me i am wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
»..ßount¥..«
Archangel
Archangel

PostSubject: Re: TRAINING MATCH: ûƧ† ßount¥ vs FCûƧ Ar†u   Sat May 22, 2010 10:27 am

hmmm good iceberg but there are others ^^
Rush this is a training match and if u read the text over the video u can read i have done a lot of mystakes Wink in anycase ...yeah! arthur is my weakness cause is the race I use worse Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ANES
Valkery
Valkery

Honourable posting points : 230

PostSubject: Re: TRAINING MATCH: ûƧ† ßount¥ vs FCûƧ Ar†u   Sat May 22, 2010 3:38 pm

lol.... artu is much improved
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relax
Valkery
Valkery

Honourable posting points : 278

PostSubject: Re: TRAINING MATCH: ûƧ† ßount¥ vs FCûƧ Ar†u   Sat May 22, 2010 4:24 pm

damn i got sick while watching this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
»..ßount¥..«
Archangel
Archangel

PostSubject: Re: TRAINING MATCH: ûƧ† ßount¥ vs FCûƧ Ar†u   Sat May 22, 2010 4:48 pm

lol why? xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
»..ßount¥..«
Archangel
Archangel

PostSubject: Re: TRAINING MATCH: ûƧ† ßount¥ vs FCûƧ Ar†u   Sat May 22, 2010 4:49 pm

i ahve write this is only a training match xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relax
Valkery
Valkery

PostSubject: Re: TRAINING MATCH: ûƧ† ßount¥ vs FCûƧ Ar†u   Sat May 22, 2010 8:03 pm

»..ßount¥..« wrote:
i ahve write this is only a training match xD

and i read it... but there are things you definitly doesn't did by purpose
and dont ask me what now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
»..ßount¥..«
Archangel
Archangel

PostSubject: Re: TRAINING MATCH: ûƧ† ßount¥ vs FCûƧ Ar†u   Sat May 22, 2010 8:23 pm

yeah i'm not perferct i done some mystake but the think like, dont brake parzi, have some tower empty ,done after special tower are in purpose ^^ i'm not perfect i say arther is my big weakness ( but u dont need 5 min to kill me in arthur Razz, the last two match was 50 min of fight Razz than i'm nt so shitty Razz)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relax
Valkery
Valkery

PostSubject: Re: TRAINING MATCH: ûƧ† ßount¥ vs FCûƧ Ar†u   Sat May 22, 2010 8:57 pm

»..ßount¥..« wrote:
yeah i'm not perferct i done some mystake but the think like, dont brake parzi, have some tower empty ,done after special tower are in purpose ^^ i'm not perfect i say arther is my big weakness ( but u dont need 5 min to kill me in arthur Razz, the last two match was 50 min of fight Razz than i'm nt so shitty Razz)

50min?!
did i just played with bows? Very Happy

this are small things ... so small 99% of all players dont see ... but i see them Wink and they dont make a big advantage but it is a huge advantage for me to know you dont use them Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
»..ßount¥..«
Archangel
Archangel

PostSubject: Re: TRAINING MATCH: ûƧ† ßount¥ vs FCûƧ Ar†u   Sun May 23, 2010 11:49 am

bows? maybe yes meybe no lol and if u have done it (maybe no) was your choice lol in any case have you say my error are small things and i say thanks to you becouse i think in arthur i'm not so good in attack but my only advantage is make and make some troups and this make the match very long. If u want heard this, when a player ask me :«Who is thee best player atm?» i reply CW...maybe your "power" to see mine and others small errors make you a top player, maybe the best...i'm not scared to say this and i have post some videos too where i lost vs you. you are indeed a good player and you pwn me in all race but i prefere u can be more friendly when you post cause i think i'm friendly whit you and i haven't done some ugly things vs you Sad...i think i cannot destruct your power leadership in uaes cause i'm not so good like you...i think is important improve but is more important fun and i fun me b training my italian friends in all race...now if u have somethings vs me say me why and what i can do to disapper them...yhx ^^ have a nice day gl hf ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relax
Valkery
Valkery

PostSubject: Re: TRAINING MATCH: ûƧ† ßount¥ vs FCûƧ Ar†u   Sun May 23, 2010 11:57 am

»..ßount¥..« wrote:
bows? maybe yes meybe no lol and if u have done it (maybe no) was your choice lol in any case have you say my error are small things and i say thanks to you becouse i think in arthur i'm not so good in attack but my only advantage is make and make some troups and this make the match very long. If u want heard this, when a player ask me :«Who is thee best player atm?» i reply CW...maybe your "power" to see mine and others small errors make you a top player, maybe the best...i'm not scared to say this and i have post some videos too where i lost vs you. you are indeed a good player and you pwn me in all race but i prefere u can be more friendly when you post cause i think i'm friendly whit you and i haven't done some ugly things vs you Sad...i think i cannot destruct your power leadership in uaes cause i'm not so good like you...i think is important improve but is more important fun and i fun me b training my italian friends in all race...now if u have somethings vs me say me why and what i can do to disapper them...yhx ^^ have a nice day gl hf ^^

if your at top the top you get arrogant ... simply bad but fascinating logic, isn't it?

i dont have a "power leadership" im not even hl Very Happy because i give a fuck about others and it is important to have fun... but for me comes fun to 60% from winning the other 40% are beeing arrogant
i like it if other say... "man he's asshole/ fuck him / he's noob
Very Happy and no im not a massuchist because i dont care if people i dont know for real like me or not

nice greetings from the god Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
»..ßount¥..«
Archangel
Archangel

PostSubject: Re: TRAINING MATCH: ûƧ† ßount¥ vs FCûƧ Ar†u   Sun May 23, 2010 12:23 pm

no..i havent tell i'm a top i cannot be a top...you mean if i become a top i can become arrogant? hmmin anycase i'm not angry if u insult me or you are arrogant vs me becouse i know you done it becouse you like it Very Happy now is all fair cw ^^ i think u was different but i was wrong :S but i dont change my opinion about you lol i'm hard on my side ahaha than have a nice day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ICEBERG
Blademaster
Blademaster

PostSubject: Re: TRAINING MATCH: ûƧ† ßount¥ vs FCûƧ Ar†u   Sun May 23, 2010 7:03 pm

everybody knows that I'm the best player on this game and nobody can beat me ok? lol Smile
now lets talk about this video and what bvounty did wrong Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
»..ßount¥..«
Archangel
Archangel

PostSubject: Re: TRAINING MATCH: ûƧ† ßount¥ vs FCûƧ Ar†u   Sun May 23, 2010 7:14 pm

yeah sure ^^ maybe u say many error i dont know and in this way i can improve too ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-RusHBoy-
Dragon
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: TRAINING MATCH: ûƧ† ßount¥ vs FCûƧ Ar†u   Sun May 23, 2010 8:25 pm

Its going to take a long ass time to become good in 1vs1 Arthur Dm trust me. Advice From an Arthur Player
Back to top Go down
View user profile
»..ßount¥..«
Archangel
Archangel

PostSubject: Re: TRAINING MATCH: ûƧ† ßount¥ vs FCûƧ Ar†u   Sun May 23, 2010 10:17 pm

who? me? if u say to me ok but for artu is not so bad considerating he was like a lord stronghold 2 weeks ago xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-RusHBoy-
Dragon
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: TRAINING MATCH: ûƧ† ßount¥ vs FCûƧ Ar†u   Mon May 24, 2010 2:35 am

To anyone looking to become good in Arthur dm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
»..ßount¥..«
Archangel
Archangel

PostSubject: Re: TRAINING MATCH: ûƧ† ßount¥ vs FCûƧ Ar†u   Mon May 24, 2010 4:57 pm

yeah to be perfect yes but is the faster u can teach cause ice and evil are moore dynamic and based on some choice u can do at the moment u need...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ICEBERG
Blademaster
Blademaster

PostSubject: Re: TRAINING MATCH: ûƧ† ßount¥ vs FCûƧ Ar†u   Mon May 24, 2010 10:41 pm

arthur dm isn't hard to learn, however, there are many steps left to go after you learn the basics of tower warfare,dragon, trebs and round table. It took me a good 2 weeks to learn arthur basics but of course videos like holy spriti and ez helped it to another level Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Red Baron
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE

Honourable posting points : 602

PostSubject: Re: TRAINING MATCH: ûƧ† ßount¥ vs FCûƧ Ar†u   Tue May 25, 2010 1:21 am

mm

Well arthur is easy to learn. Takes forever to master though. only watched the first few minutes but....

Bounty's Mistakes
1. Agree with iceberg, make round table first
2. Your king summon could've killed his merlin also. Smile
3. (not really a mistake but) i don' think you use a good number of xbows 15 for me is like the minumum xbows, but then you go and do 28, which to me seems too high
4.Bring out percy faster, if he was out earlier, merlin wouldn't have gotten the first trebs
5. Maces just die.
6. Could've had more open formation. Doesn't really matter though
7. Could've disbanded, but that didn't make a huge difference this game
8. Could've used more than 2 trebs
9. When you made trebs in the middle, the trebs should've targeted the round table, not the barracks

Artu's Mistakes
1. I personally just don't like that defense. Not enough outside room
2. Took a really long time to rebuild the barracks after it was killed
3. He stopped making troops at a few points. Always gotta be making troops
4. Good Merlin, but he could've been saved once or twice, but was just left to die Sad
5. No dragon defense??

**I was very mean in this post lols. You both played an excellent game**

ICEBERG
Blademaster
Blademaster

PostSubject: Re: TRAINING MATCH: ûƧ† ßount¥ vs FCûƧ Ar†u   Tue May 25, 2010 5:05 am

that was very informative, nice Smile ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
»..ßount¥..«
Archangel
Archangel

PostSubject: Re: TRAINING MATCH: ûƧ† ßount¥ vs FCûƧ Ar†u   Tue May 25, 2010 5:19 pm

The Red Baron wrote:
mm

Well arthur is easy to learn. Takes forever to master though. only watched the first few minutes but....

Bounty's Mistakes
1. Agree with iceberg, make round table first
2. Your king summon could've killed his merlin also. Smile
3. (not really a mistake but) i don' think you use a good number of xbows 15 for me is like the minumum xbows, but then you go and do 28, which to me seems too high
4.Bring out percy faster, if he was out earlier, merlin wouldn't have gotten the first trebs
5. Maces just die.
6. Could've had more open formation. Doesn't really matter though
7. Could've disbanded, but that didn't make a huge difference this game
8. Could've used more than 2 trebs
9. When you made trebs in the middle, the trebs should've targeted the round table, not the barracks

Artu's Mistakes
1. I personally just don't like that defense. Not enough outside room
2. Took a really long time to rebuild the barracks after it was killed
3. He stopped making troops at a few points. Always gotta be making troops
4. Good Merlin, but he could've been saved once or twice, but was just left to die Sad
5. No dragon defense??

**I was very mean in this post lols. You both played an excellent game**
yeah baron that was all ^^ all you have say i have done and i think all purpose made except trebs make... hw many x bow u charge on the towers?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ICEBERG
Blademaster
Blademaster

PostSubject: Re: TRAINING MATCH: ûƧ† ßount¥ vs FCûƧ Ar†u   Tue May 25, 2010 10:25 pm

15-20 xbowx is good per tower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRAINING MATCH: ûƧ† ßount¥ vs FCûƧ Ar†u   

Back to top Go down

TRAINING MATCH: ûƧ† ßount¥ vs FCûƧ Ar†u
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next