Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

Share | 

Usefull strategies ^_^

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere

Honourable posting points : 1430

PostSubject: Usefull strategies ^_^   Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:58 pm

Alright.

Let's first start with high eco strategies.

-Try to turn buildings so that the walking distance decreases. For exampel the chandler shops but also the meat of ice.

-If you need chandle's in you're eco 9 good placed chandlers are enough. i think it is even possible to do with 8.

-If you are arthur you can also chose to use a bread eco. i have no idea yet which eco is better seeing that bread cost more wood in the beginning. in the long run bread eco is better i believe. For a bread eco you need to have a stockpile near you're granary(walking distance) and you need 6 bread 2 weed farms and 1 mill. !IMPORTANT!If you plan to do the bread eco, don't sell the weed/meal. You need this to have the eco fast up)

-Cheese is very slow so try to keep those at a minimum of 5 cheese for arthur and i believe 6 for ice/evil

-Meat buildings are more expensive in ice and also way more difficult to place so in ice apples come in handy(if you got enough space for them)

-If the settings are with high starting wepaons, it pays off to buy 20 stone in the beginning. When you run out of monney you can place the armory and sell all the weapons you DON'T need. This will give you enough monney to make almost the compleet eco.

-In evil it might pay off to use a beer eco.(i am not sure though seeing that my evil using percentage is pretty low(about 0,01% ^_^)

-It might also be handy to make 2 royal eals producers near you're kitchen. Lot of people do this and maybe it pas off(make sure youkeep the walking distance to a minimum and That you autosell the eals at 8 or so ^^

-To make the granary running good all you need is 4 apples 5 cheese(6 for Evil/Ice) and 4 meat. However if you have enough people use them in the apples/meat industry.

-Make sure you have 8 stone buildings in you're eco. These 24 will be you're army once pt is over.(NOTE; If there is not enough room for 8 stone mines try to make the 24 people together by placing hops. this way when pt is almost over you shut down the hops and the stone while you autosell the hops)

That is the most i can think of for high sett's eco(apart from don;t make woodcamps or produce own weapons and such ^^)

ANOTHER ECO TIP
(at least i think it is eco)
The trick with the eco of a captured estate: If ya capture an estate without running eco you simply click at the keep and scroll the mousewheel.... suddently you get 4 -6 of the chosen food- buildings or factoring buildings (you have to scroll on the desired food/building)!

With iron-mines its mostly only 3-4 - but by this you will speed up the eco of those estates enormously

Combat/matchup

Common combat tips

-Making slow unit's go faster
You can make slow units move way faster by using the open formation button. this works for X bow Cat's, towers,iq,sorc,merlin,swordsmen and probably a lot more.

-Fast firing trick
You can fire faster with balista and stakes then normal. You can do this by selecting them firing on something, then wait till you see the shot, move them slightly and fire again. This is extremely usefull for stakes. but balista are faster with this as well

-Angle shot to kill merlin on tower(enemy towers may not move or this won;t work)
When merlin is attacking you you can move the x bow in an angle. if you select the x bow then and aim for the merlin they should be able to kill him.

Arthur 1 on 1 matches(high/low Trading setts)
-Tower game
Not much of a trick here either.
Arthur vs Arthur is tower game
And with this there are a couple of things you need to keep in mind. first towers. don't do to little else the enemy can simpley walk through you
Also watch the angle. if you hit an enemy group by a good angle you hit the x bow instead of the towers which decreases you'r hits.
1. Gawain can be used to attack with a group of maceman, but you can also shield you're own x bow from enemy fire.
2. Lancelot can increase the damage X bow can do and if used correctly can be even handy as gawain. or can increase the damage of maces who attack
3. Healing guy/girl? Can be used to heal you're merlin if it got hit by some shot's or heal a group of x bow who have fallen form a tower
4. Perci has 2 uses. primarely killing merlin, And killing trebs as well you can also use the special to hit the opponments merlin to a building(then he is death anyhow ^^) NEW! Well i found out a nice trick... when you wanna kill merlin with perci, let perci attack merlins head while he is on the tower. When the merlin goes down from the towers you still keep a red cross on his head and can easely know were to hit with perci blast Very Happy (Thx again Very Happy)
5. Merlin try to use it's special right away when possible. Somehow merlin's life spawn ain;t excactly long(maybe it's age?) so make sure he doesn;t die with a full special left. Also in some tight situations when a perci comes put him down from the towers this increases the chance you survive the blast. just make sure thta perci can;t normally hit you're merlin!
Put merlin always seperately from other x bows. perci will always aim for merlin and any x bow near it are an easy kill. If you put him on 5 towers on an open formation you can deal the most damage

-Round Table
Put this one save behind walls! this thing costs 100 hon which you can't affoard to lose. And if you are making a dragon egg even more!. best would be if you put 2 stone towers in front of it so that it won;t be hit by trebs

-Trebbing
Not really much of a tip here, but if you can do so. Arthur matches will run out of gold fairly fast and trebbing will help you wear the other player down faster. if you treb right from the first second. the other player will be slowed down. he can;t make troops at the fast speed, some troops will be hit, siegekamps(á 500 a piece) will be destroyed as well. this way the enemy loses it's focus and gives you a big advantage.

-Killing/stalling merlin
EXPERIMENTAL!
This is a trick i am developing lately and so far it works pretty good.
when you see a merlin closing in n you sent some empty towers towards it(5 or so in open formation.) when the towers are in the range of merlin sent some maceman and put them on the tower. the maces can kill merlin then or in the least favourable case stall him so that you got time for perci to recharge.

-The X towers (Love this name)
EXPERIMENTAL!
This is a trick i used a long time back. it is usefull and it works vs most players, but it takes osme time to work good.
you make 5 towers as well as 5 swordsmen and put the swordsmen on top of the towers. then sent the towers towards an x bow tower. they cost 25 hon but they will get alot of victoriepoints fast so you get the honour back.

-DRAGON!!!!! DDD Very Happy
Sorry this is serieusly in need for caps. i got a 2 way thing here.....namely how to attack, and how to defend. Let's start with offense.
Dragon can make or break you if you are not prepared!
Offense
This is my specialty:D apparently little people know about how to use this type of dragon.... Ancient time back i fought a player who used arthur dragon.....And to my bad luck...his dragon was INMORTAL!.....yeah.....no kidding.... i made 20 harpoentowers and they were all.....useless....... Anyhow i luckely saw how he attacked and yeah i know how to use the same trick as him Very Happy
it is no cheat, no glitch no nothing. yu can call it a faulth in the programming but then again i doubt they ever wanted tower games to be invented Wink
Alright now the big secret. The Arthur dragon is faster then the harpoens it requires some training and some tries but you can attack something and move away just intime before you get hit by harpoens when you see the flame animation you need to move the dragon and flame something else if you repeat this you can burn the whole eco ^^anyone who only has harpoens and wells(brunnen for those of you who are german;)) as defense is asking to be hit by a dragon. Also it would be handy if you're opponment uses trebs to flame these down 500 a treb is easy monney Wink try to keep the dragon alive as long as possible. some players keep the iron mines off during the dragon event which will cost alot of monney for them. BE WARNED! when you use a dragon and the enemy has a good defense, The enemy can and will take over the battelfield. You have to watch you're dragon and if the defense is good enough the enemy can just keep his focus on the battlefield.

Defense
Alright this goes into 3 steps actually:
Step 1
During pt.
Make 24 wells And put them off. Key possitions for wells are iron houses and a little with food.
Step 2.
Enemy uses dragon.
Delete you're baracks and place it near you're keep. put iron ofline and wells online and make 3 groups of x bow. 1 group goes to the granary 1 group goes to the iron and 1 group goes on the keep. Put iron on again and put the baracks back and focus on the fighting. YOU CAN;T MAKE ANY TROOPS DURIN THE DRAGON! people are in use of the wells.
Step 3
Dragon is death.
Delete you're market and replace it with a new one.( Market will always keep on burning programming error :S) wait for the fires to be extinquished and put the wells off. replace the lost trebs if they have been destroyed and continue the game Wink Also repair a few oxes that have been destroyed

When the enemy uses another dragon only put the wells on and then focus on the game inmediatly. after the dragon is done look at you're eco. it could be that some buildings are gone now because of the damage then delete market and make it once more

King special
Yeah.........this one is essential in the game. and also causes the most death's.......namely you're own!. You have to use it to get an edge in the game however if someone hit's you're horse, and they don;t like you, there is a big chance you lost already. Try to use this attack in combination with for exampel gawain. Also when pt is over. people don;t expect an early attack so if you are fast enough you can put you're opponment in confusion.

-Maces KillALot
When you got alot of towers near enemy x bow tower you can attack the tower with the maceman. The enemy x bow shoot at all you're towers and the maceman can easely kill the enemytowers.

There is also the possibility that you(arthur) face a Evil/Ice player
Well to be honest.... i can't recommend this to you. I never faced someone while i was arthur who was evil/ice. this has 1 primarely reason. You have no anti tower ranged attack unit's. Which you're enemy has.
Also i have yet to find a good arthur player who can defeat my ice. My best advice would be change tactic to a cats game And gain control of the match fairly fast else the enemy will win without much trouble. Use perci to get rid of iq's or sorcerers. I can;t give more tips cause i never tryed this myself.(tips would come in handy here ^_^)

I think this is about the biggest part i can say about arthur vs arthur matches. Not all tips are usable during every match and not every is good enough for everyone. But some might come in handy for you Wink(this goes for all my tips

Last edited by Mr.X_1990 on Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:15 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere

PostSubject: Re: Usefull strategies ^_^   Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:09 am

Ice Very Happy my favourite Very Happy:D:D:D Very Happy

This is the part you all been waiting for Very Happy(somehowi doubt it but some people like ice like me Wink)

Alright lets start by (Ice Vs Ice Trading setts)
In ice vs Ice matches there are a couple of ways how you can fight.
You can use the cat tactic in which you make cats together with X bow/Archers and cats with iq(highly vulnerable for iq attacks!)
Or you can use The tower game. This is something i figured out while fighting night. And night adapted this in our last game as well.
Depending on which kind of game you plan to do or maybe a mix there are dufferent options.Let me first start with the tower game.

Tower Game
Let me first explain what my tower game is. It starts at you're baracks. you must put the auto unit's on 7 unit's. So that every time you hit the unit you get 7 of them. The tower game is pretty simple. You make a couple of towers (3/4) with 6 archers on it. And then again And again. And again. Also behind the towers you put a small group of x bow. This to prevent an attack of maces who kill the towers always keep a group of 24 balista in the far rear and protect it. this is used to kill the towers with 1 hitif things go well you can make another group of 24 balista somewere else.

Ice Queen, or more commonly known as Ice Schlampe.
The beauty of the game Razz

This unit can be either a pain in the ass or a godly gift depending on who is using her and how good Wink
In tower game you put the iq on 5 towers or so and on open formation. If the opponment uses a cat game you can easely dismantle alot of his army. Watch out for balista. if the balista are aimed at you're iq, you can avoid the shots by turning the towers the other way. If there are alot balista (24) they can aim at you're towers and destroy them with 1 shot. in that case walk as far as possible with the towers and then put the iq down try to use the special to kill alot of the enmys in between and try to use a single attack to kill the balista's.
When you attack with the iq and you got enough of honour you can also use knights and other ice unit's to assist her in her total destruction though be sure that the enemy iq doesn't stand in you're way.

About her special.....hmmmmm
this is a tricky question and i havn;t fought alot of people and never asked their oppinions....
Her special is rigged....... As in a lot of mistakes.... I don;t know how people think about this, or what is fair or not.
When 2 players got an iq
and are AIMING their freezing special the player who uses it as second won;t be hit by the attack and can even continue to attack.
I don;t know what you want to do with it. it is a glitch but it is uncounterable you most likely will see it by yourself. it will happen alot.
My best advice don;t use the special on the enemy iq or use it as second....:S

In tower game the iq's primary use is killing balista.And her special to kill alot of troops or to make a grand finale Razz

Then the cat game
Like i said not recommended. Witht the cat game you are very vulnerable to iq attacks. so it is either kill the enemy iq or she will kill you. I found that archers work best in this type of game if they are backed up with the iq with some x bow try to use the balista to shoot an iq when she is not protected by cats or so. Mantlets are very usable as well to move the iq with whenever an enemy comes close you just stop. the iq will freeze most of them and you can walk on doing you're thing. Ice maidens are pretty good in defense vs arrows so try to use them when you got the chance. Also Always keep in mind were the enemy iq is. Sometimes you can just freeze her by using a normal attack Wink
When you see an iq running you're way try to intercept with some maceman. If you move in a other way when her beam is comming out she will miss. Then you can stop her.

Also finally When there are no rules you can use 2 more unit's the witches only have 1 use.... that is to disturb the eco of the enemy. If placed good and scattered the enemy can;t do a thing against it for some time.Same goes for you're eco!

The dragon can be used To freeze the iq. The dragon can easely evade her attacks except her special so watch out for that. if you use the dragon in combination with the iq you can easely make a difference Wink

Ice Vs Arthur (Trading or no trading)
This you win with 2 hands tied behind you're back. tower game only with way more units like x bow. use arthur techniek against it and use balista to back you up. if arthur turns to a cat game use the iq to destroy most of it or use long range attacks from the towers.
one thing in special if you use the iq special on the same time as perci blast you will freeze him and his attack Wink In no trading you do basicly the same. But you then have ofcourse balista which will be a big pain in the but for arthur

All ice vs evil matches
Try to keep in mind that the enemy can use WWl's This can be quite an pain however you can defend against this by making a lot of stone towers around you;re eco. it is costly, but i find it worth not to have the trouble of wwl comming in Wink

Ice Vs Evil No trading no rules games
Alright.... this can be troublesome
To be honest this is the only reason why i started using evil slightly. In no trading games, i think only evil is doable to do in this kind of game.
ice has balista way worse then stake's... only the iq is handy, while the enemy will use bats to kill the iq or troops on towers. I could be wrong,(havn't played much of this yet) but i don;t think you should chose ice in this type of game.

Ice vs Evil No Trading With rules
Kinda same problem only no bat's... Stakes are still way better then balista but you are in a better position then last

Ice Vs Evil Trading no fly
This is were Evil and Ice go on the same speed.
Iq can kill the sorc with 1 shot however the sorc has more range. You need to use a cats game in this kind of game. Cause the stakes will kill you big time. Try to hide the iq under a group af cats so that the enemy don;t know were you stand precisely. then you can stay behind or move on and make it a chance game. Use her special primarly to kill the sorcerer

Ice Vs Evil Trading no rules
Alright in this you got bats as a big problem. When you make an iq make sure you move her away from the ice tower or else a bat will blow her right back in. Try to keep a lot of archers in different angles so that they have a chance to kill the bat's for the rest the game stays the same.

This is the most i can say as a primary ice user. now my best section////////

Evil.....VS Evil.....
What can i say.......from all the games i have played about 0.01% has been as evil...,
so yeah i might not be the best person for this though i can give some handy tips...

Ofcourse the fast fire trick(look up for the trick)

If there is no rules you can use bat's to shoot the enemy wizard back into his tower which will be costly for the enemy.

Imps can be a nuisance if no one sees them try to get 1 imp in the enemy base and destroy his eco slowly but good.

DON'T use the dragon....Ever!
This dragon is the uselesst unit in the game.....slow....not damaging....put it bluntly useless.

Hmm yeah which tips can i give for the rest...... WWl's ofcourse... If you can get some wwl in it you can kill the whole eco real fast almost a guaranteed win if you are able to do so.

Evil Vs Ice
You can use a tower game the same way i descriphed in the ice section. Ice is weak to this and if you use this kind of offense the iq will become practically useless(DON'T TRY THIS WITH ME THOUGH Wink)Still working on a way to stop this. if you give the opponment to much time he will form enough balista to defend vs that. Else do the basic cat game. This is which is used by all evil mainers in the whole game so it ain;t that bad i believe Wink

Evil Vs Arthur
Fill in the dots people i doubt you need any help with this;)

Hope you guys got any use of the long list i made....(and even bothered to read it lol! )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere

PostSubject: Re: Usefull strategies ^_^   Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:49 pm

still need some evil help in here lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere

PostSubject: Re: Usefull strategies ^_^   Fri May 08, 2009 7:39 pm

^_^long live ddd Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nivek180
Archer
Archer

Honourable posting points : 20

PostSubject: Re: Usefull strategies ^_^   Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:41 am

Nice tips. I had no idea that you could hold ctrl down to buy 20 units instead of 5. Thanks =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere

PostSubject: Re: Usefull strategies ^_^   Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:49 am

Nivek180 wrote:
Nice tips. I had no idea that you could hold ctrl down to buy 20 units instead of 5. Thanks =D

haha welcome Razz if you got more tips tell them then i put them in here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kronik
Archer
Archer

Honourable posting points : 49

PostSubject: Re: Usefull strategies ^_^   Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:46 pm

if u want to be cool like me u gotta pop ur collar lol jkjk um ... good luck Very Happy and i was to lazy to read it all i read DDD tho u never rlly told us the thinguy but i read arthur drag nd studfff so yeah
Question Exclamation No Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{LI3C} -LyCkEty^
BANNED ASSHOLE
BANNED ASSHOLE

Honourable posting points : 110

PostSubject: Re: Usefull strategies ^_^   Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:51 pm

Mhhh r u wrong x. That candelshop turning stuff copied everyone from me since i startet doing this. Btw you need only 8 candelshops if you place them 100% right.

Well Vamp tip,s: Not much to say - fast harrasment on the enemy like fast bats fire cars - ballistas.

Harras him from side or front with woulfes, devils arround the map is great too. Firewizard micro is needed to to get the enemys wizard as 1. down.

Tower micro is nice too but needs alot micro training that you can get them up and down when the enemy try´s to shoot them down.

Archers can be a life saver sometimes as well if you place them in a good position they can catch up bats and can make alot damage on cats etc.

The way i play is easy i harras very fast and push my enemy as fast as i can when i get control og him i try making a final push what mean all buildings off and making 128 units normally macemen etc.

Good is a ballista micro too so you can make 2x more damage then the enemy.

At least the biggest mistake 95% of all vamp gamers do - they wait to long b4 they start pushing the enemy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
silver
Noble Knight
Noble Knight

Honourable posting points : 195

PostSubject: Re: Usefull strategies ^_^   Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:13 pm

lyckety maybe in game u could help me play vamp since i suck at it Very Happy

and u can buy 20 units of food with shift for my comp Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere

PostSubject: Re: Usefull strategies ^_^   Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:36 pm

silver wrote:
lyckety maybe in game u could help me play vamp since i suck at it Very Happy

and u can buy 20 units of food with shift for my comp Wink

yeah it's shift..... i messed up on that one lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MeRkO
King
King

Honourable posting points : 421

PostSubject: Re: Usefull strategies ^_^   Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:46 am

if we have new stategie in lo mr X where i write it Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere

PostSubject: Re: Usefull strategies ^_^   Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:37 am

ûƧ† • M×××ø wrote:
if we have new stategie in lo mr X where i write it Razz

Just write it here i would say Wink make this a kind of compendium for people to look at Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uaes_hollyspirit
Blademaster
Blademaster

Honourable posting points : 89

PostSubject: Re: Usefull strategies ^_^   Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:47 am

wow great tutorial
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Red Baron
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE

Honourable posting points : 602

PostSubject: Re: Usefull strategies ^_^   Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:21 am

Very helpful indeed.

Since I almost always play arthur I've done arthur v ice/evil.

V evil
Never use cat game. Vamiric creepers can destroy you when used correctly.

If the enemy is massint bats, send a singlr macemen over and they will all attack him

Always use open formation (decreases bat casualties)

Treb really early to get an advantage

V Ice
Hmm this ones harder

Again don't use cat game

When I play someone who uses a lot of giants I often auto buy 5swords aand metal armor and when they start the giant attack, I pull back my towers a bit and I send in knights

Well that's all I got for now

--Red Baron
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{LI3C} -LyCkEty^
BANNED ASSHOLE
BANNED ASSHOLE

Honourable posting points : 110

PostSubject: Re: Usefull strategies ^_^   Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:16 pm

Trsut me Baron vs a very good evil or ice like night or me is arthus very unusefull cuze after the time arthus has no weapons to block the hard pushes.

At least you only can win against some mid skilled vamp/Ice players with some very good Arthus Micro but thats very difficult.

When i get today time i post my Ultimate Evil Guide Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Usefull strategies ^_^   Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:55 pm

[quote="Mr.X_1990"]Alright.

-Try to turn buildings so that the walking distance decreases. For exampel the chandler shops but also the meat of ice.

-If you need chandle's in you're eco 9 good placed chandlers are enough. i think it is even possible to do with 8.

-If you are arthur you can also chose to use a bread eco. i have no idea yet which eco is better seeing that bread cost more wood in the beginning. in the long run bread eco is better i believe. For a bread eco you need to have a stockpile near you're granary(walking distance) and you need 6 bread 2 weed farms and 1 mill. !IMPORTANT!If you plan to do the bread eco, don't sell the weed/meal. You need this to have the eco fast up)

Wow you really give some Explaination about a lot fo stuff and tutorials for how to use Percy and every other magic creature,i cut off your stuff ^^ to make it any longer
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere

PostSubject: Re: Usefull strategies ^_^   Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:17 am

[quote="Sorcerer3214-uAEs"]
Mr.X_1990 wrote:
Alright.

Lol long time back i got bored and just thought hey let's start typing..... let's see how far i come..... before i knew it i had this big wafe of... things lol.....

Wow you really give some Explaination about a lot fo stuff and tutorials for how to use Percy and every other magic creature,i cut off your stuff ^^ to make it any longer

»M®.X«

ûƧ »M®.X« Proud ûƧ 4 life... Respect people
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Red Baron
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE

Honourable posting points : 602

PostSubject: Re: Usefull strategies ^_^   Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:40 pm

Mr. X.

You quote stuff a lot but you don't add anything. Seems like a waste of a post
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightmare
Blademaster
Blademaster

Honourable posting points : 52

PostSubject: Re: Usefull strategies ^_^   Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:26 pm

I found out some things... Artus have the lowest mirco because artus haven´t all that perfect things to do.... evil is my ranc 2 in playing hardcore it is nearly one with ice... my number 1 is clear ice, because the things you can do to win is endless.... A human can´t use all perfect.... a machine with intelligence which can e.g. klick every balista to his enemies and split perfect can no one beat... I started to use hotkeys for balista and queen and my other importent units but I am not good enough to use them so fast and hardcore spilt .... it´s possible but not for a human....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere

PostSubject: Re: Usefull strategies ^_^   Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:10 pm

New trick added with respect to perci ussage Wink

»M®.X«

Back to top Go down
View user profile
uaes_again :)
Blademaster
Blademaster

Honourable posting points : 70

PostSubject: Re: Usefull strategies ^_^   Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:08 pm

et perci attack merlins head while he is on the tower. When the merlin
goes down from the towers you still keep a red cross on his head and
can easely know were to hit with perci blast Very Happy (Thx again Very Happy)

now u see that training me is not only 4 me train Razz

-------
uaes_again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere

PostSubject: Re: Usefull strategies ^_^   Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:14 pm

uaes_again Smile wrote:
et perci attack merlins head while he is on the tower. When the merlin
goes down from the towers you still keep a red cross on his head and
can easely know were to hit with perci blast Very Happy (Thx again Very Happy)

now u see that training me is not only 4 me train Razz

-------
uaes_again

Hehehe yeah true though Very Happy No matter how long you play... there is always room for improvment Very Happy

»M®.X«

Back to top Go down
View user profile
pronoob
Gong farmer
Gong farmer

Honourable posting points : 19

PostSubject: Re: Usefull strategies ^_^   Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:07 am

VERy helpful NICE
Back to top Go down
View user profile