Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

Share | 

PROFILES{not post here unless you post you're profile(uaes only)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Relax
Valkery
Valkery

Honourable posting points : 278

PostSubject: Re: PROFILES{not post here unless you post you're profile(uaes only)   Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:30 pm

so small carreers ... tss
here we go:

Name: Sebastian
Gamername: Cw (Relax)
Nationality: Not dutch
I like: 5min pt games
I dont like: no trade

Well... 1,5years of gaming now... just for telling you now, I'm at the top, hehe

-i started playing in sep 08, i learned the basics from {Lod} Flyff and met then a guy called ballas...
-with him i built the clan called AC... a noob clan which existed like 3 weeks and then... Game Over
- i got better and better by myself and i also always wanted to play the top players... they raped me everytime but i learned and learned Wink
-i guess it was nov or dec 08 when i joined a clan called EGD, Maria was the leader and we were all nearly on same skill level... i think in january all of them left the game and let me alone -,-
-jan-feb 09! the time of the big tourney! but more important for me was... getting a member of foe... and finally on february the 13th after 4 weeks tryout i was a full member of foe
-this was my best shl time ever Smile when foe was really active it was really
-june-dec 09: foe was getting inactiver and inactiver and inactiver ... but the clan chat was still active and a few 2on2 were still on the plan. while this time i can proudly say i made it to one of the top shl players. (-that shows mine tournament win of 20.2.2010
-2010: even the foe clanchat was dieing and one top player after another left the game... I still love this game (not all players, but the game) and i recognized that i can help this antique game best if i join the trainer clan Nr.1 UAES for making the beginners to pros, and the pros to ultra pros

I have beaten every top player and least one time in my carreer.... except Nightmare
mmh... and lyck ... but not because he was better...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: PROFILES{not post here unless you post you're profile(uaes only)   Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:16 am

Name: Sorcerer
Nationality: American

Well, i cant say much about me.. i'm just and ordinary kid who goes to high school and have fun.. i do some sports. and most of the time when i'm bored i come to stronghold to chill out. I like making friends and if i say mean stuff don't take it personally. Oh, and i like cookies. My favorite sport is Football and Basketball. I like cookies and OREOS! they are my favorite. and well.. i have nothing else to say Razz

I like high settings no honor, rank 9
10 pt, With no Dragons!
My style of playing is Random .. i Do stuff differently each time i play Razz
i like 1vs1's

Sorcerer-uAEs Owns!!!- Best clan ever heheh greetz to you all Wink
Back to top Go down
UAES Pascal
Gong farmer
Gong farmer

Honourable posting points : 5

PostSubject: Re: PROFILES{not post here unless you post you're profile(uaes only)   Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:34 pm

Hey my Name is Pascal, i joined ûƧ 6 months ago. I like high settings with arthur, i hate low settings (because i always lose) . My hobbys are Guitar and Football. I am 12 and i live in the Netherlands.

Sorry for bad English
Back to top Go down
View user profile
«þêÞî†ø»
Blademaster
Blademaster

Honourable posting points : 69

PostSubject: Re: PROFILES{not post here unless you post you're profile(uaes only)   Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:40 pm

Name:William
B-day:22-04-96
Nationnality:French Very Happy

Fan's ûƧ-hl-JELLYSHARKS
I love stronghold Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
llx SyChOMaCHiiNE xll
Gong farmer
Gong farmer

Honourable posting points : 9

PostSubject: Re: PROFILES{not post here unless you post you're profile(uaes only)   Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:20 am

hey everyone my name is jake
im 13 and i live in austrailia and i have joined fcuaes

i use to play stronghold legends everynow and then but i am recently starting to play it alot more and wishing to learn alot on strategies in game i prefer arthur and i hate giants Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ûƧ-W No Mercy
Archer
Archer

Honourable posting points : 30

PostSubject: Re: PROFILES{not post here unless you post you're profile(uaes only)   Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:28 pm

Name : David
Born 1996 April 23
Nationnality : Lithuania
Here for : Meet new friends Razz
I love : Pc games and everybody who is nice xD
I like : Basketball , football Sry Bad english..
I hate : Hmmm birds i don't now why
Hobbys : Basketball
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-RusHBoy-
Dragon
Dragon

Honourable posting points : 584

PostSubject: Re: PROFILES{not post here unless you post you're profile(uaes only)   Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:36 pm

My Name is Rush

I am barely 17 yrs old, but still damn sexy Smile and I'm in 12th Grade almost time for college or in others words grow up and live in the real world. How disappointing I will miss this days where I don't have to work.

Anyways below are my likes and dislikes

Likes: Falling in Love, Journalism, Listening to Music, Exercise, Drawing although I don't do as much, SHL, Hanging out with Girls and friends ehh long list... and LOVING LIFE! ♥️

Dislikes: Many things My house, getting late, sometimes I'm not very social just thinking of stuff or spacing out, family sometimes they get annoying xD, my past, breaking hearts especially my own and others ehh ... I don't remember at this moment any more, but long list as well GRR!

I LOVE SHL & UAES

My Skype: Ozzylopez93

Last edited by -RusHBoy- on Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*7@!<ER*
Noble Knight
Noble Knight

Honourable posting points : 167

PostSubject: Re: PROFILES{not post here unless you post you're profile(uaes only)   Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:49 am

Hey..hey.. I do not want to left behind.. Shocked

My name is Joker, "big boy" live in Indonesia , current activity is playing SHL [/color]
lol!

introduction greeting for you all..

Let's Cheer Up the days of playing SHL with the jokes ...
but sorry .. my English is bad .. so if I mispronounce allowed to be laugh ...

wakakakakkaak...kakak... Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
»Wynette
Blademaster
Blademaster

Honourable posting points : 77

PostSubject: Re: PROFILES{not post here unless you post you're profile(uaes only)   Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:29 pm

Hey guys,

Name : Wynette
Nationality : French

Well almost all players that play last years know me under Wynette name, I was wyn leader, whichwas biggest clan the whole 2011 year.
I got a pretty good level since I am a kinda old player.
I was uaes almost a year in the past, and well I am now back with some guys (RUSH Very Happy) to make uaes live this month of december.

I was too a famous stronghold kingdoms player of world one, I was war-marshall and chief of Scotland at the time H19 was owning the world. H18 is going to win by the way, this house is the H19's son, so I'm pretty happy.. My ingame name was Polire, I'm still known from Scotland player to have coordonate the H2/H9 war. So if you need shk contacts, PM me, I dont play anymore but I have whole world as contact on skype.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROFILES{not post here unless you post you're profile(uaes only)   

Back to top Go down

PROFILES{not post here unless you post you're profile(uaes only)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2