Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

Share | 

PROFILES{not post here unless you post you're profile(uaes only)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere

Honourable posting points : 1430

PostSubject: PROFILES{not post here unless you post you're profile(uaes only)   Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:57 pm

Well let me be the first who makes a profile here

Name: Mr.X
Nationality: Dutch Very Happy

Alright well i am Mr.X i think most will know me now. i played this game for about 3 years now of which i joined uaes in the last half year.
i first met ngl who fought me in a game 2 on 2. When the game started my ally left but we continued to play. Because of some nice little dragons(love my pets Very Happy:D) In the end i had won and we played once more. and we fought and trained a bit. later on i tlaked alot with the uaes members and played with them for some time. I also gave slight advices with uaes. Afterwards i got a spot offered as one of the leaders.
And well yeah here i am:P
i like playing all kinds of games,high low teams no teams trade or not rules or not it's all fine with me,HOWEVER, i don't play evil. or at least i don't play it alot:P My specialty's are Ice and Arthur from which i like Ice more. I hope ûƧ will continue to go on as it is with nice people to talk and to fight with.

Brotherhood of ûƧ,

X

Last edited by Mr.X_1990 on Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UAES Hellboy
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE

Honourable posting points : 217

PostSubject: next is me....   Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:14 am

Name : UAES- Hellboy
Nationality : German

What should i say - lol -i´m like MR.X an other veteran of this game and i also play it for nearly 3 years now.

Well, i´m quite busy with my company and got several other interests and hobbies- thats why i cant spend so much time on gaming like other mostly younger ppl.

Nevertheless SHL still kicks me and especially UAES brought some kind of new quality to me Very Happy

After a few month break i´m still a bit rusty - but anyway - i play just for fun without any pro - ambitions....

i´m looking forward to a new Stronghold wich will hopefully come.... i played all parts of the serial since a friend lend me SH1 few years ago..... infected for ever maybe Wink - but who cares ( exept my wife lol! )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uaes_mark
King
King

Honourable posting points : 339

PostSubject: Re: PROFILES{not post here unless you post you're profile(uaes only)   Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:34 am

my name is mark ^^ i played stronghold for 6 months now.

joined uaes about 4 or 3 months ago Very Happy

im bad at low and dont forget Twisted Evil im good at high ^^

albino something bad is happening in my life

and i think this is a weird smiley cyclops <---- AND IM 12

i always go ice for death match and somethings evil for koth

YOURS SINCERLY:Mark Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ice angel
Archer
Archer

Honourable posting points : 13

PostSubject: Re: PROFILES{not post here unless you post you're profile(uaes only)   Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:57 am

Name: Like a Star @ heaven Uaes Angel Like a Star @ heaven

Nationality: English

I have been playing stronghold for nearly two years and have been in uaes for nearly three months now. Very Happy

I have not mastered Arthur Evil or Ice but have improved in all thanks to the wonderful Mr. X. One day i will beat you Laughing If at first you don't succeed try and try again.

We all help each other and give advice

I must admit though that i feel very very old Crying or Very sad and rather motherly.

The games must go on so back to the battle i go Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uaes NgL
Blademaster
Blademaster

Honourable posting points : 65

PostSubject: Re: PROFILES{not post here unless you post you're profile(uaes only)   Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:03 am

hello all.... m uaes ngl.....
hmm... oh!! first thing m very sorry for my irresponsibility n irregularity in the game.... as a leader i shouldn't do this but it not my fault either... but anyway.... i started playing shl 1 years ago.... 7up n i joind <RëD> clan... my name was <RëD> DrAgOn FoRcE n 7up was <RëD>Phillipo both of us liked only evil no other...we were very good friends we played together as teams all the time... then i meet Mr X we played 2 vs 1 as he memtioned n we lost ..... then i realised he is from the old school so i asked him to teach me ... guess what he willingly taught me without even giving a second taught.... m still very greatful to him...if it wan't of him then i will would ve benn still a noob.... but thnx to him m an average player... hmmm.. oh n then again....after mr x taught me i got the ideas n strategies of the game... then i play a <RëD> member i won him very easily...b4 i couldn't beat him .... he cursed me told me craps n shit so i left the clan..... for some days i was clanless.... the i taught of amaking a new clan so i made the ûƧ caln ... i used to loved evil a lot so i name it united all evils....at first i was thinking of taking only evil players...i first invited 7up in the clan..xD we started to invite players in the clan ..after 7up joined we invited ypice( CEO) n then sorcerer(GoD) there mr x was our advisor....the the clan so began to grow thnx to all of u guys.... n now m very proud to our clan ûƧ.... I LOVE BEING AN †ûƧ†.

Very Happy

thatz all i gatta soy...thnk you all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uaes_mark
King
King

Honourable posting points : 339

PostSubject: Re: PROFILES{not post here unless you post you're profile(uaes only)   Tue May 19, 2009 12:18 am

ok might as well starrt again Embarassed

ok

name: Mark
nationality:irish Very Happy
age 12 and prode of it Wink

ok so far in strronghold ive gotten better Very Happy
i played three tourneys which i lost all but eh its only fun.
in one tourney i gotten way bettter in low can beat a few people now king
ive been in uaes for 11 or 10 or 9 months ( <úÁé$> 4eva ) Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
eh mr x trained me in high so gotten alot better then b4 guys
beat some people drew some people lost to some people.
but people that think im a noob now they have something coming there way (sercously im no noob aand you will face my fists screw and you lol) so thats it oh and im terrible in koth feel free to not play with me in games..... Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apokalypse
Gong farmer
Gong farmer

Honourable posting points : 5

PostSubject: Re: PROFILES{not post here unless you post you're profile(uaes only)   Tue May 26, 2009 6:12 pm

Name: Basti
Nationality: German

hey ya allright, iam basti. I play SHL for 1 year...at first under the name ultimate_warrior^^yet iam apokalypse i was in AoD clan, Foe Clan, and yet in uAES clan...most of my tactic i learn from one of the best players shady. My favourite game is Koth Matches, most of fun i think...arthur is my favourite most fun, but ice and evil its ok too. But i play high settings deathmatch too, but low i hate i never played its long here think i. Its so boring...ok i think we have many fun in the game we see us basti, the apokalypse Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shadow
Gong farmer
Gong farmer

Honourable posting points : 15

PostSubject: Re: PROFILES{not post here unless you post you're profile(uaes only)   Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:33 am

hi guys!!
I'am shadow.. just recently joined uaes, iam 24 yrs old from nagaland india. iam a musician, i love travelling and shl. i really look forward to know all the members n have fun in the game. by the way its been an honour to be in uaes clan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MeRkO
King
King

Honourable posting points : 421

PostSubject: Re: PROFILES{not post here unless you post you're profile(uaes only)   Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:34 am

Hey , Hi , Salut , Hola !!
My Profile now Smile

Name : Anthony - but i like just Tony Smile
Job : Clown , Idiot of Vilage ^^^
Her for ? : Actuallity UAES !
I like : Low sett 15 - 20 pt , Arthur , Evil , Uaes , my friend in the game , my leader ^^ lol Razz
I don't like : 1 vs 1 game ... Hight sett , Koth , bad player , hmmm , Nicolas Sarkory !

Finish ^^

Tag : Mr.X love me lol but shut up ! its oen secret Razz

United All Evils Trainer !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Météôñykèr ™
Gong farmer
Gong farmer

Honourable posting points : 12

PostSubject: Re: PROFILES{not post here unless you post you're profile(uaes only)   Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:45 pm

Hey I'm Meteo ( Psarlaj, psalle ) ^^

I'm 13 years old (19.11.1995)
I look Teletubbies and Barbie
My favourite film is Barbie Princess
I like to play with my puppets
Shit of this Shit Laughing

I look Simpsons
I like holidays and SHL and win in SHL ^^
I hate to dont win in SHL ^^
My fav film is Transformers, Saw V, Simpsons the Film Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uaes.bear
Gong farmer
Gong farmer

Honourable posting points : 9

PostSubject: Re: PROFILES{not post here unless you post you're profile(uaes only)   Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:19 pm

hi all.
my name: remco^^ on SHL: I3ÉÅR
i started playing stronghold legends last year. first under the name "shantung (the name of my kickboxing club)" Neutral 1 month i played the game very oft. but when i was playing every body left because the LAGGING!! confused thats the reason that i stop playing stronghold legends.
3 months ago we buyed a video-card for the pc and i found the CD of SHL back and thought: let's play the game again under the name "the GOLDEN BEAR". 2 -1,5 moths ago (still lagging) i meeded ceo in a game and he show me to mr x. and he asked at mr x to train me. mr x did. with much lagging he learned me high eco Twisted Evil^^
but still lagging! and most of all people left the game because the lag.
1 month ago my parents buyed a new (finaly a good) pc ^^. for the first time i didn't lag! cheers. later mr. x asked my to jion uaes;)

i'm 14 years old & live in holland cherry ^^

i still think i'm the weakest player in uaes and it's an honour to be in this clan.
i'm always ice and never evil and arthur!
on high settings (with high eco) i can winn a lot of players but cant winn any pro. Sad
in maps with not enough iron and stone (started rank 1) i'm verry bad! but its my favarite to play that kind of games! and i wanna learn to play that games when u started with rank 1 (village idiot) and don't have much iron and stone places!
and bad with fly too! clown

lta guys Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uaes_again :)
Blademaster
Blademaster

Honourable posting points : 70

PostSubject: Re: PROFILES{not post here unless you post you're profile(uaes only)   Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:39 pm

OK guys here i am Wink

name: Flo (would like to be called "again" oder sweety Wink )

im just playing to have fun
its not necessairy to win or be the best

i like : jut playing around

dont like: games that never takes an end ( i normally stop playing after a while and let kill me lol o:)

i'm a member since öhm 1 1/2 could this be?
well im sure i'm playing shl more then 2 years now

but i only was half of the time active
i 'm normally not active in the forum so if you would like 2 learn smth about me just send a pm and i'll give u my skype name

Last edited by uaes_again :) on Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE

Honourable posting points : 219794562

PostSubject: Re: PROFILES{not post here unless you post you're profile(uaes only)   Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:34 pm

Name: uaes-h blackarmy
Nationality: english

well hey all of u who are reading his im black army and ive played stronghold for 1 year
first a friend called ueas-w boberic showed me stronghold and 2 weeks later i had the game in my hand
i met mark around 4 months ago and oneday played him and he asked " do u want 2 join uaes"
i said yes i met mr x and here i am today
now im stronghold fan and try 2 go on dayly and do so

all i can say now is UEAS RULES cheers cheers cheers cheers

blackarmy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stronghold-legends.users-board.com
Legendary King
The artist formerly known as Peter
The artist formerly known as Peter

Honourable posting points : 164

PostSubject: Re: PROFILES{not post here unless you post you're profile(uaes only)   Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:14 am

Name: Peter
Nationality: Canada

My name is Peter i just joined uaes about two weeks ago and i love it.
I have played shl for about 2 years now.

I don't have any particular rule or match type game i would prefer but i am not very great at low sets. My favorite alliance is ice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KA£A
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE

Honourable posting points : 1255

PostSubject: Re: PROFILES{not post here unless you post you're profile(uaes only)   Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:34 pm

Name : KA£A
Nationnality : French tongue

First sorry for my english !!

Well,
i played since 3 good month... i've learned watching my sister and
my brother play... and one day i said " why not... i can try..." ...
and i tryied and i liked...
At the begining, i played only with my
sis, my broth and Lag team, so i didn't know nothing bout other teams
(how they work, what they do...)... And one day, we met uaes Merko, he
trained my sis and i think now we're friends... Very Happy
[[i've met you Mr.X, at the begining too, i was with Djevel in his host, and
you came and ask me my msn !! i said "why?" lol cause one guy said to
me "be careful with Mr.X, he's a clan leader, he's so strong and clan
members are not nice with clanless !! " ... i know now he was wrong...]]
I play Deathmatch (2v2-with or without rules), but i can play koth, king
koth, and i love pacman lol !! Im learning low sett... And i hope one
day i could play all games with all sett and all kind (arthur, ice,
evil)... I like to watch big fight, that's where i learn the most...
I play a lot trying to be better day after day...

My favorite team is uaes cause its where i know most members... And they're all nice with me... Very Happy

---------------------------------------

And now i'm in cheers cheers cheers

Last edited by KA£A on Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
7Sab
King
King

Honourable posting points : 348

PostSubject: Re: PROFILES{not post here unless you post you're profile(uaes only)   Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:29 pm

Name : Sab
Nationnality : French... i think... scratch

I play since a little time Wink . Its Kala who show me the game.
I have meet some very nice ppl... 1st my trainer : Merkounet Very Happy .
And then you all... that i meet little by little, day after day... Smile i don't give names cause i don't want to forget someone lol... Very Happy .
The only thing i m sad for is the language... Crying or Very sad ... its hard for me to talk with ppl... i don't speak english... Sad ...
For now i play Deathmatch 2v2 high setts...
At the beginning i played with Ice but then merko learn me with arthur...
And now i try to play with evil... Very Happy and i like it...
And i like pacman too... lol
I joined uaes last week... and i'm very proud of it... even if i thought that i havn't enought skills... :S ... but i like a lot this team cause ppl are fun, cool and they're loyal... And i would like to make honnour to my trainer by joining you... Wink .

Ok. I think that's all... If you've got any questions ask me... scratch ... ehm... no ask Kala... she'll translate for me... lol... (for the non-french ppl Wink )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Red Baron
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE

Honourable posting points : 602

PostSubject: Re: PROFILES{not post here unless you post you're profile(uaes only)   Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:19 am

Name: The Red Baron

I've played stronghold games for a few years, jut recently got into stronghold legends. Sorceror trained me and Angel refined my eco. I still haven't "learned" low setts, so that something to do.

I recently became obsessed with Koth. My favourite faction's arthur(good). Mr. X was nice enough to let me into ûƧ, after angel creamed me! uhhhh. my favourite colours red? that's it.

Last edited by The Red Baron on Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Invité

PostSubject: Re: PROFILES{not post here unless you post you're profile(uaes only)   Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:05 pm

Name : Bullrot
Nationnality : French
Here for : Play with cool player !
i hate : Challenge , ice , king of the hill , my brother ..
i like : Low (5-10-15-20 PT) , Evil , Arthur , No trade , and hum me !

Dragon
Dragon

Honourable posting points : 506

PostSubject: Re: PROFILES{not post here unless you post you're profile(uaes only)   Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:09 pm

Name : Mike
Nationnality : French

I play shl since 6month. I begin to learn with Lag.Blackrider, i past all night long on the game with my sisters, then i've meet merko who trained me and train me again. i joined uaes there is 3 weeks with 2 of my sis.... i play all games. i like low setting even if i really need train....

cyas.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
3mi :)
Archer
Archer

Honourable posting points : 41

PostSubject: Re: PROFILES{not post here unless you post you're profile(uaes only)   Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:57 pm

Name : Paul
B-day : 21.12.94
Nationnality : Germany?
Here for : lobby chilling Very Happy
I love : dad ,mum ,bro's , marie and my tata
I like : High 5pt and 10pt , ice arthur ,low no trade ,low pt20
I hate : low pt15 , evil and dj xD and ENGLISH :p
Hobbys : football and chess :s

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[uaes] lucas
Gong farmer
Gong farmer

Honourable posting points : 3

PostSubject: Re: PROFILES{not post here unless you post you're profile(uaes only)   Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:40 pm

• Name: Lucas
  • Birthday: 09.07.1995
  • Nationality: Austrian
  • hobbies: football, shl......
  • weakness: english you see^^

• I have began to play shl for 1 year but i made a longer break and for 2 months I try to play again.I like shl very much but sometimes I think it´s really boring.I like to play high and low at evil ,ice and arthur and i try to be better in evil an ice.I think thats all but if you have questions then write me a message.lglucas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
briosheje
Gong farmer
Gong farmer

Honourable posting points : 26

PostSubject: Re: PROFILES{not post here unless you post you're profile(uaes only)   Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:09 am

Name : Marco (Briosheje in game) (call me briosheje, if possible xD)
Nationality : Italy
Languages : Italian, French, English
Hobbies : Rubik's cube, Stronghold Legends (OVIOUSLY XD) , Halo, The settlers
Profession : Student, Speedsolver
About me... well what can i say?I'm just a guy who plays stronghold legends in his free time ^_^. I love this game and i expecially love players like you all, skilled and funny, who wants to play and get better Razz.About hobbies... I'm a speedsolver (i solve the rubik's cube in less than 15 seconds) and i like strategy and FPS games Smile.I'm really happy to play with you Smile.
Thanks to all ^_^~ß®️ì0§h3j3°
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liberty
Gong farmer
Gong farmer

Honourable posting points : 2

PostSubject: Re: PROFILES{not post here unless you post you're profile(uaes only)   Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:03 pm

Name:ûAE§ Líberty
Nationality:German

Hey Im uaes Liberty.
My favorite match is Koth
Im playing Stronghold Legends 6 month.
Im joined Uaes 2 month i think.
Im very proud to be a uaes member.
Uaes has best member of all clans.
everybody is nice here.
Im nearly everyday online in shl.
hate people which breaking rules.
I am a fair player and very intrested to learn new things everyday.
i know how to win i know how to lose.
idk what i can say more..

UAES ROCKS!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ûƧ-Wsmash
Gong farmer
Gong farmer

Honourable posting points : 10

PostSubject: Re: PROFILES{not post here unless you post you're profile(uaes only)   Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:12 pm

Name:Smash
Nationality:English
i've been playing this game 4 about 3 years and i don't really no many peple on this game but i have cum to no peeps on it and peeps have cum to no me. i just saw this game in a store a got it it was a very good choice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uaes.Lightrider
Blademaster
Blademaster

Honourable posting points : 53

PostSubject: Re: PROFILES{not post here unless you post you're profile(uaes only)   Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:21 pm

Name: Sarah

Bday: 21.06.1995

Nationality: German

halloo... im uaes Lightrider (often Very Happy)
and i play shl think 1year and was most
of these time by uaes =) rejoint often lol
but im rly happy to be in this clan and i
only play ice and at most koth.
UAES rules! x3
albino albino albino albino albino albino
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROFILES{not post here unless you post you're profile(uaes only)   

Back to top Go down

PROFILES{not post here unless you post you're profile(uaes only)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next