Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

Share | 

7xt Prom & Uni Mykvu VS uaes CW & uaes Sharks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prometheus
Noble Knight
Noble Knight

Honourable posting points : 202

PostSubject: 7xt Prom & Uni Mykvu VS uaes CW & uaes Sharks   Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:59 am

Map: foe something or other...
Races: all ice
Settings: High
Game type: koth
Rules: none

So game starts, i first make xbows to defend base, then make army, seige towers, xbows, archers, ballista, IQ, etc etc. My partner didn't seem to be doing much of anything, because on minimap he seemed to never have any of his color on it... CW was raping him, and holding hill. Sharks spammed cats, made IQ's, and used lots of ballista, so he was more useful than my partner I think... Anyways, they dominated fight, and they were maybe 10 seconds away from winning, when BAM! Sharks is dead! I had snuck giants along the edge, got into his base, and sent 10-15 macemen into his keep. When one partner dies in koth, half of the koth time that team had is lost! So bam, their koth time goes WAY down. Then it was a new game, I could focus 100% on CW. But by that time, he already had about 5, 000, 000 seige towers all over, ballista spread all over the place, and he basically had mykvu pinned...so i fought, but evetually CW got all the koth time, and game over.

GG guys, was fun and interesting too.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere

Honourable posting points : 1430

PostSubject: Re: 7xt Prom & Uni Mykvu VS uaes CW & uaes Sharks   Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:25 am

7׆Prometheus wrote:
Map: foe something or other...
Races: all ice
Settings: High
Game type: koth
Rules: none

So game starts, i first make xbows to defend base, then make army, seige towers, xbows, archers, ballista, IQ, etc etc. My partner didn't seem to be doing much of anything, because on minimap he seemed to never have any of his color on it... CW was raping him, and holding hill. Sharks spammed cats, made IQ's, and used lots of ballista, so he was more useful than my partner I think... Anyways, they dominated fight, and they were maybe 10 seconds away from winning, when BAM! Sharks is dead! I had snuck giants along the edge, got into his base, and sent 10-15 macemen into his keep. When one partner dies in koth, half of the koth time that team had is lost! So bam, their koth time goes WAY down. Then it was a new game, I could focus 100% on CW. But by that time, he already had about 5, 000, 000 seige towers all over, ballista spread all over the place, and he basically had mykvu pinned...so i fought, but evetually CW got all the koth time, and game over.

GG guys, was fun and interesting too.

:O Sneaky :O:O:O:O:O:O

»M®️.X«

ûƧ »M®️.X« Proud ûƧ 4 life... Respect people
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relax
Valkery
Valkery

Honourable posting points : 278

PostSubject: Re: 7xt Prom & Uni Mykvu VS uaes CW & uaes Sharks   Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:49 pm

i always moved my towers away from mykvus barrack to let him practise a bit
not like you who kills faster then a pig
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prometheus
Noble Knight
Noble Knight

Honourable posting points : 202

PostSubject: Re: 7xt Prom & Uni Mykvu VS uaes CW & uaes Sharks   Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:45 am

Didn't know pigs killed fast...lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere

Honourable posting points : 1430

PostSubject: Re: 7xt Prom & Uni Mykvu VS uaes CW & uaes Sharks   Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:17 pm

7׆Prometheus wrote:
Didn't know pigs killed fast...lol.

Didn't knew pigs kill at all......

Do prometheuses kill?

»M®️.X«

ûƧ »M®️.X« Proud ûƧ 4 life... Respect people
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7xt Prom & Uni Mykvu VS uaes CW & uaes Sharks   

Back to top Go down

7xt Prom & Uni Mykvu VS uaes CW & uaes Sharks