Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

Share | 

UAES -Hellboy and UAES-W- Pascal vs Prom and (Jeremy <---?!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
UAES Hellboy
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE

Honourable posting points : 217

PostSubject: UAES -Hellboy and UAES-W- Pascal vs Prom and (Jeremy <---?!)   Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:29 am

This was Hight setts- match on foe- team-map with usual setts.
A Marathon of a game that we all enjoyed much - exept of our Jeremy -friend.

He seemed not to like beeing in team with prom and left after few minutes. Before he told prom only to deff and build 20 catapults himself.....

Prom wouldnt be him if not suddently taking the estate and the whole infield - for gods sake mine and pascals eco was working good and we got enough cash to push against his force...

I maybe lost 15 Merlins by percying, fought back with Gwain and maces while Pascal supporting me bravely. Battle was stuck in the middle for some time till prom s drag gave me some trouble and i had to shut down my iron to have ppl for fight..

He maybe waited for that and pinned me at my barrack - i fought like a berserk to push him back again- my luck he was not starting to trebb -he was knocking at pascals door same time ! After having control back a bit we fought back and got to middle again...

This game would been taking even more hours if pascal wouldnt have to leave and me beeing totally out of power!

So we sent our kings and Prom got a double- kill - maximum respect to this challenge 2vs 1 is pretty hard to stand ( although 1 dragoon fighting an veteran with his recruit XD)

gg guys and applause to pascal (did really great )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prometheus
Noble Knight
Noble Knight

Honourable posting points : 202

PostSubject: Re: UAES -Hellboy and UAES-W- Pascal vs Prom and (Jeremy <---?!)   Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:16 am

Ya, was gg. Pascal was doing pretty good, yeah. He had a dragon egg ready but my maces killed his round table and killed the egg, lol. OMG was my partner ever stupid tho... He made one thick wall, with wall attached to gatehouse, then he put archers or xbows on his wall (i didnt look, just saw it on minimap). He keeps telling me, "Don't go on offense, just defend." Right there I new I wasn't getting any help, lol. Then I ask him to help with the fighting, guess what he sends? He sends about 20-30 catapults...Then he says, "Protect my catapults". I was so annoyed I almost sent rolling balls to kill them myself, lol. He starts shooting catapults, hitting my towers too...

It was a pretty even fight (2v1), but I was slightly ahead most of the game. Using 2 drags helped a bit I think.

But yeah, gg hellboy, gg Pascal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UAES Hellboy
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE

Honourable posting points : 217

PostSubject: Re: UAES -Hellboy and UAES-W- Pascal vs Prom and (Jeremy <---?!)   Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:58 am

You got the control for sure - but its annoying having such freak at ur side who´s even not able to realize someone is playing pro.....

i really got no plan against drag attack .. also forgot the wells .. but it was fun anyway!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UAES Pascal
Gong farmer
Gong farmer

Honourable posting points : 5

PostSubject: Re: UAES -Hellboy and UAES-W- Pascal vs Prom and (Jeremy <---?!)   Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:18 pm

yap it was fun!
and thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UAES -Hellboy and UAES-W- Pascal vs Prom and (Jeremy <---?!)   

Back to top Go down

UAES -Hellboy and UAES-W- Pascal vs Prom and (Jeremy <---?!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1