Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

Share | 

UAES†Holy Spirit & 3x†Hero Vs UAES†Rush & UAES†Sorcerer(2vs2 koth noTrade)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
uaes_hollyspirit
Blademaster
Blademaster

Honourable posting points : 89

PostSubject: UAES†Holy Spirit & 3x†Hero Vs UAES†Rush & UAES†Sorcerer(2vs2 koth noTrade)   Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:56 pm

Its a koth Xtmarine Map.and the rules are no base.I and Hero just sent Some archers into middle and rush

started to sent his archers in to middle and got them killed.i felt So bad when i lost my archers in middle

by Rush kings summons.Idk what happened xD But i cant move them so they got killed and I dont have

enough bows to fight with rush&sorcerer but he had some archers and started to fight Us.so we pulled

back.now i placed everything and iam at rank 8 lol and i just need 6 honor to get merlin soon i made my

army and started to fight and taken the middle.i think they both have a plan xD because rush didnt got

merlin he suprised me by making a perci and sorcerer made the merlin.hero has merlin tooo.sorcere got

heros merlin by using his special on his merlin. hero didnt gave up.i got my perci and i seen rush dont

have merlin so i used my perci on sorceres merlin xD.he kept some more archers with merlin so they got

killed tooo.as i have enough honor so i deleted my perci and made a new one.i used my merlin special on

rush towers and killed some of his archers.he didnt used his perci to kill my merlin .The Game Over we

Woned Finaly.

Look the stats guys .

That Was A Prety Good Game

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere

Honourable posting points : 1430

PostSubject: Re: UAES†Holy Spirit & 3x†Hero Vs UAES†Rush & UAES†Sorcerer(2vs2 koth noTrade)   Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:47 pm

Don't see the statts lol

Anyhow sounds like a good game. How did hero do? i didn't hear alot about him lol

»M®.X«

ûƧ »M®.X« Proud ûƧ 4 life... Respect people
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uaes_hollyspirit
Blademaster
Blademaster

Honourable posting points : 89

PostSubject: Re: UAES†Holy Spirit & 3x†Hero Vs UAES†Rush & UAES†Sorcerer(2vs2 koth noTrade)   Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:03 pm

Hero done good xD.He stoped sorcerer.That helped me lol

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hero
Archer
Archer

Honourable posting points : 34

PostSubject: Re: UAES†Holy Spirit & 3x†Hero Vs UAES†Rush & UAES†Sorcerer(2vs2 koth noTrade)   Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:05 am

oooh!I see we have another Hero in the game^^Hope to have a game with him sometime Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UAES†Holy Spirit & 3x†Hero Vs UAES†Rush & UAES†Sorcerer(2vs2 koth noTrade)   

Back to top Go down

UAES†Holy Spirit & 3x†Hero Vs UAES†Rush & UAES†Sorcerer(2vs2 koth noTrade)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1