Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

Share | 

UAES†Holy Spirit Vs 7x† Prometheus Vs 3X† Hero(ffa Koth No trade)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
uaes_hollyspirit
Blademaster
Blademaster

Honourable posting points : 89

PostSubject: UAES†Holy Spirit Vs 7x† Prometheus Vs 3X† Hero(ffa Koth No trade)   Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:30 am

Its a XtMarine Map and the rules are only no base .Prome is the fisrt to sent his archers into middle.I am a

lot busy with my eco.Soon hero got his archers into middle and fighting vs Prome.That was intersting to

watch lol.but i got my church faster than the both.soon i got weapons and entered into battlefield xD.Just

fighting with prome with some archers.its the time i should loose all my troops in hands of prome but i got

lucky and iam the fist to lunch my merlin.Prome Said nice and he went backwards.Soon prome got his

merlin.i used my merlin special on his merlin but his merlin escaped .after a bit time he used his merlin

special on my merlin now i escaped i used my king summon to get his merlin down its worked.but he

didnt died as he only fallen from the towers.now i used my merlin lightining directly on his merlin so he lost

his merlin.hero is fighting with prome as prome is in middle of us.that become 2vs1 for prome.I got my

perci and used to kill promes merlin .i got his merlin and he didnt died just he got lucky and i used my perci

to kill him.i just got the middle from prome.prome and hero just fighting without taking the middle lol.and

Prome saying to hero to take middle and not me.so hero and prome started fighting me 2vs1 i used my

gawain on middle and got some of the heros troops.i used my merlin special on heros merlin and killed him

he used his special too but was not worked xD.while iam fighting hero prome got a sneeky attack with his

perci and killed my merlin its a long match look over the stats to know better.iam in middle finaly but

things are changed as they both killing my troops .hero got my merlin by perci about 2 times.prome s

stoped attacking hero lol that was a cheating and he attacking me as hero was in middle.iam unable to

take over the middle.Prome wants hero to win the match.and he completely stoped attacking us.and was

in busy in making his army.hero woned finaly.was A Good game and a bit long match.i just told the main

things in game .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere

Honourable posting points : 1430

PostSubject: Re: UAES†Holy Spirit Vs 7x† Prometheus Vs 3X† Hero(ffa Koth No trade)   Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:51 pm

Great game report Very Happy

Sounds like a damn interesting match Very Happy

But statt wise prome was doing the best. he used his troops better then you both Wink

but gg

»M®.X«

ûƧ »M®.X« Proud ûƧ 4 life... Respect people
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uaes_hollyspirit
Blademaster
Blademaster

PostSubject: Re: UAES†Holy Spirit Vs 7x† Prometheus Vs 3X† Hero(ffa Koth No trade)   Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:59 pm

yea lol

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere

Honourable posting points : 1430

PostSubject: Re: UAES†Holy Spirit Vs 7x† Prometheus Vs 3X† Hero(ffa Koth No trade)   Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:43 pm

And a damn awesome signature lol really nice Very Happy

»M®.X«

ûƧ »M®.X« Proud ûƧ 4 life... Respect people
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uaes_hollyspirit
Blademaster
Blademaster

PostSubject: Re: UAES†Holy Spirit Vs 7x† Prometheus Vs 3X† Hero(ffa Koth No trade)   Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:57 pm

Thx »M®.X«
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UAES†Holy Spirit Vs 7x† Prometheus Vs 3X† Hero(ffa Koth No trade)   

Back to top Go down

UAES†Holy Spirit Vs 7x† Prometheus Vs 3X† Hero(ffa Koth No trade)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1