Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

Share | 

Hellboy(the one and only)& Mr.X VS Ares and Zeus (ûƧ vs LaG)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere

Honourable posting points : 1430

PostSubject: Hellboy(the one and only)& Mr.X VS Ares and Zeus (ûƧ vs LaG)   Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:41 pm

Setts normal high setts.
No rules game
Map... a foe map.. so little iron little space and 1 estates inbetween me and ares. and 1 between hell and zeus.

So we all do our eco's.. not alot of special things to say about it... except for the i think 40 wells in ares country and 40 wells in zeu's place lol.

Alright game starts i make dragon perci and gawain. hell goes for merlin gawain(i think?) and perci and we advance. Zeus and Ares both make dragons as well. I build a few setts of towers in front of my baracks and see that hell made it half way already. I deleted my baracks and provided some dragon defense inside our eco's. Game goes on. Ares launces perci special... my merlin lives... to be killed afterwards cause my x bow didn't shoot perci

Then dragon came.... My dragon to be precise. I go to the eco, wells were off no x bow yet=Party time

Think ares activated his dragon as well or shortly after, but i had my wells on and my defense was set. (i thought so at least... it happened i only did 1 well on and kept the rest off

Anyhow i fly around abit... burning ares eco... then going to zeus... who also had all his wells off and no dragon defense. So that was fun to do as well. Game goes on. My houses burned down and my market.. so i replaced them... for the rest no damage. and we fight on and i see hell's eco burning... :S told hell he fixed, Zeus gained a slight ammount of ground but nothing to worry bout. Then we go on. Ares was apparently brb (what i didn't knew) so i pushed on and reached his baracks. After that 3 serie's of 14 trebs did the rest. Then a few try to kill king attacks came but they didn't manage to reach me Very Happy

Hell killed ares king and zeus's king as well.

Good game all. Looking forward to do it again Very Happy

»M®.X«

ûƧ »M®.X« Proud ûƧ 4 life... Respect people
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE

Honourable posting points : 219794562

PostSubject: Re: Hellboy(the one and only)& Mr.X VS Ares and Zeus (ûƧ vs LaG)   Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:27 pm

OMG is hell back ?? zorro zorro zorro
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stronghold-legends.users-board.com
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere

Honourable posting points : 1430

PostSubject: Re: Hellboy(the one and only)& Mr.X VS Ares and Zeus (ûƧ vs LaG)   Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:28 pm

ûƧ-HL-þlackÅrmy wrote:
OMG is hell back ?? zorro zorro zorro
Yup Wink

»M®.X«

ûƧ »M®.X« Proud ûƧ 4 life... Respect people
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ares
Archer
Archer

Honourable posting points : 78

PostSubject: Re: Hellboy(the one and only)& Mr.X VS Ares and Zeus (ûƧ vs LaG)   Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:37 am

yeah good match;) i'am not ready for dragon, but is plus long ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeus
Gong farmer
Gong farmer

Honourable posting points : 15

PostSubject: Re: Hellboy(the one and only)& Mr.X VS Ares and Zeus (ûƧ vs LaG)   Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:04 pm

it a good match
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Red Baron
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE

Honourable posting points : 602

PostSubject: Re: Hellboy(the one and only)& Mr.X VS Ares and Zeus (ûƧ vs LaG)   Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:05 am

video?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uaes_hollyspirit
Blademaster
Blademaster

Honourable posting points : 89

PostSubject: Re: Hellboy(the one and only)& Mr.X VS Ares and Zeus (ûƧ vs LaG)   Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:46 am

no video .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hellboy(the one and only)& Mr.X VS Ares and Zeus (ûƧ vs LaG)   

Back to top Go down

Hellboy(the one and only)& Mr.X VS Ares and Zeus (ûƧ vs LaG)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1